360 Slim Female Fat Burner stands out among fat burners because most are aimed at and marketed to men. It uses a formula of natural ingredients to help with weight loss and is designed to give a fat-burning boost alongside diet and exercise.
It has ingredients to suppress appetite, burn fat, increase energy. elevate mood and to help support mental focus. Naturally, it’s formulated especially for women’s bodies and with the aim of reaching weight loss goals quickly.
360CUT has a complete line of supplements designed for the needs of most of the gym enthusiasts. They are very passionate about performance and they are committed to create and deliver only top products. Their complete approach to sports nutrition provides you with the needed fuel to perform at your optimal level.
They work with the country’s top formulators and manufacturers to develop innovative products using only the purest and finest quality ingredients in every product.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly.
360 Slim Ingredients
Ingredients: Guarana Extract(seeds), Green Coffee Bean Extract(seed), Green Tea Extract(Leaf), L-Carnitine, Raspberry Ketones, and Caffeine Anhydrous.
Other ingredients: Yerba Mate and Dandelion root.
The product contains eight ingredients, specifically designed to boost energy, burn fat and suppress appetite. All the products are naturally occurring.
- Firstly, anhydrous caffeine. Anhydrous essentially means dried and in this case, implies a pure product. Caffeine is a natural stimulant, which raises metabolism and energy levels.
- The next major ingredient is Guarana is another naturally occurring stimulant, having similar effects of caffeine, in that it boosts energy and metabolism, thus increasing the stimulant effect in 360 Slim.
- Green Tea Extract has been added, as it’s packed with antioxidants and micronutrients, to support the immune system and digestion. It’s considered thermogenic, a substance that causes your metabolism to increase and burn more calories.
- The next ingredient is green coffee bean extract. This is a rich source of chlorogenic acid, which helps weight loss because it slows down the body’s ability to absorb fat. It’s only the green coffee beans that have this acid in and hence can reduce fat absorption.
- Raspberry ketones have been added. These are produced from the skin of raspberries and boost the metabolism, although they are considered somewhat weak in doing so, and are unlikely to have the effects that caffeine and guarana have. However, they are an expensive food supplement to produce, suggesting a quality product, and they may have an effect on the flavor of the product.
- Dandelion root is believed to help with weight loss, as it’s a diuretic, in other words, it increases urine output, thus losing fluid from the body.
- l-Carnitine is found in some foods, such as meat, fish, poultry and dairy foods and helps with reducing muscle fatigue, which will boost workouts and exercise programs and helps improve muscle recovery.
- Yerba mate is a coffee alternative from a type of holly tree, that has energy-boosting effects, working alongside the coffee and guarana.
Each bottle of 360 slim contains 90 capsules, and the recommended dose is two capsules twice daily.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does 360 Slim Cost?
360 Slim is a lot less expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
Side effects of 360 slim are likely to be associated with the number of stimulants in the product. Stimulants cause a rise in heart rate and blood pressure and cause the jitters, headaches and potentially an energy crash as the stimulant wears off. Dehydration could be a problem with the stimulants and diuretic dandelion root, so it’s probably wise to drink plenty of water. As with all supplements, it’s possible to be allergic to any of the ingredients.
Where To Buy 360 Slim?
360 Slim can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From 360Cut
We have researched other products from 360Cut. Here is a complete list.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.