ADDTabz is a Nootropic that works perfectly well as a natural alternative for prescription medicines to help with both Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). And, its formula is natural and safe enough to enhance brain capacities of anyone needing dosages of extra-energy and alertness.
In any case, you will be able to complete tasks faster and with less intellectual effort, no matter if you are an academic, professional, or student. Moreover, it also improves the levels of focus and concentration whilst you can enjoy a sense of calmness. Besides, your body reacts favorably to the stress and chaos of daily pressures.
This nutritional supplement is manufactured by the American company Lexium International. They share their headquarters between the state of Florida and the United Kingdom. Currently, they distribute their products to more than 40 countries.
The main goal of the company is to produce nutritional supplements that can substitute safely and efficiently prescription drugs. They began producing weight loss supplements with great success. And, the brain enhancer ADDTabz came later as an improvement to the formula to offer support for memory, focus, and concentration.
Lexium International is easily reachable through its website and provides full contact information as well as clear data about its operations and products.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-888-666-1714.
Ingredients: Ampheta-CDP, Choline CDP, Octopamine-HCL, Methylhexaneamine, Trimethylxanthine, and Dimethylamylamine.
ADDTabz stands out due to its high efficiency as a brain enhancer. This is to say that each one of its individual ingredients is part of a list of high-performance nutraceuticals that deliver exceptional benefits. Such benefits are aimed at the following:
- Stimulation of cognitive ability: cognitive abilities allow us to memorize, learn, and solve problems. With this nutritional supplement, you improve those abilities to handle all the situations in life that require them. They help you to reach a more competitive behavior for academic, corporate, and business environments.
- Moreover, people with ADD/ADHD disorders find an ally to improve their focus and concentration. It leads them to improve their levels of attention as well as any of the symptoms associated with these disorders. More importantly, ADDTabz does it in a safe way and without chemical ingredients that produce a short or long-term effect.
- Enhancement of positive mood: ADDTabz produces a natural calming effect that reduces the levels of stress and tensions in daily life. It helps you cope with the hardest situations in a positive manner. More importantly, the common jittery feeling that most of the Nootropics produce is very little and imperceptible for many users.
- Boost of energy levels and physical performance: the main target of this Nootropic is the brain and its functions. But the physical performance gets some benefits too by providing a smooth onset. Meanwhile, you can see that it boosts the energy level without losing the ability to focus and concentrate.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does AddTabz Cost?
AddTabz is a little expensive compared to other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
This nutritional supplement is highly recommended for people with ADD/ADHD or those who experience some of their symptoms. Also, it is safe for children and/or adults who want to obtain the benefits set above. It comes in bottles with 30 capsules each. The recommended dosage is one tablet daily.
- It might cause stomach discomfort but it varies from one user to another
- Occasional jittery feelings
- Some users have reported trouble with sleeping
- If you are under treatment for ADD/ADHD with other drugs, you should consult to your doctor before taking this supplement
Where To Buy AddTabz?
AddTabz can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted retail stores.
More Supplements From Lexium International
We did research on other products from Lexium International. Here are some of them: AddTabs, PhenTabz, RemTabz.
- ADDTabz Mental Focus & Performance, Published on http://store.lexiuminternational.com/addtabz-mental-focus-performance-1-bottle-40-tablets/
- APA Stephens, D.N.; Elliman, T.D.; Dunworth, S.J. State-dependent behavioral sensitization: evidence from a chlordiazepoxide state, Behavioural Pharmacology: April 2000 – Volume 11 – Issue 2 – p 161-167
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Nutrition, Trauma, and the Brain; Erdman J, Oria M, Pillsbury L, editors. Nutrition and Traumatic Brain Injury: Improving Acute and Subacute Health Outcomes in Military Personnel. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2011. 9, Choline. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK209327/
- Choline. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-436/choline
- Schilling BK, Hammond KG, Bloomer RJ, Presley CS, Yates CR. Physiological and pharmacokinetic effects of oral 1,3-dimethylamylamine administration in men. BMC Pharmacol Toxicol. 2013 Oct 4;14:52. doi: 10.1186/2050-6511-14-52. PMID: 24090077; PMCID: PMC3852303.
- Institute of Medicine (US) Committee on Military Nutrition Research. Caffeine for the Sustainment of Mental Task Performance: Formulations for Military Operations. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2001. 2, Pharmacology of Caffeine. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK223808/
- Caffeine. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-979/caffeine
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Database. Octopamine hydrochloride, CID=102484, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Octopamine-hydrochloride (accessed on May 8, 2020)
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.