AdreCor is a nutritional supplement that is made to help energy promotion, concentration improvement, and fatigue reduction. It is often recommended for patients who have low levels of cortisol, norepinephrine, and epinephrine in their bodies. It is thus an adrenal supplement. It is blended with different important vitamins to help giving more beneficial effects. When a person is suffering from low levels of catecholamines and cortisol, he cannot manage conditions of stress properly. This supplement claims to maintain normal levels of catecholamines and helps to manage the stress effectively. It is taken in a pattern of 3 capsules once daily.
NeuroScience is the manufacturer of AdreCor and is a well-known company for producing nutritional supplements for brain health and endocrine system. It was created in the year 1999 and is situated in Wisconsin. The main goal of this company is to help the problems of the people related to the endocrine system, immune system or neurological problems. It works with Pharmasan Labs to ensure good clinical research and study of their products. It offers evaluations for hormones, neurotransmitters, neuroimmune markers, and neuromodulators via the services of a laboratory called Pharmasan Labs.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-888-342-7272.
AdreCor is made of many natural ingredients. These include Rhodiola Rosea extract, which is present in a low amount and helps to activate adrenal glands to release epinephrine and norepinephrine. Its other useful ingredient is L-methionine, which is an amino acid that helps to convert the norepinephrine to epinephrine. Its third important ingredient is N-acetyl tyrosine which works to increase the production of norepinephrine. Other core ingredients of AdreCor are Epigallocatechin gallate and Vitamins B and C. Epigallocatechin gallate maintains the levels of catecholamine by blocking their degradation while these two vitamins help in the production of cortisol and are good for normal adrenal function.
According to the manufacturer, AdreCor works to support the adrenal gland functions. This supplement claims to increase body levels of catecholamines such as epinephrine and norepinephrine and is particularly beneficial to those who are suffering from low levels of these important neurotransmitters. By enhancing the levels of cortisol and these important neurotransmitters, this supplement claims to reduce stress and improve the concentrating ability of a person. The manufacturer also asserts to provide fatigue reduction and boosting energy levels of a body by the use of AdreCor. On the basis of its formulation i.e. a combination of important vitamins and amino acids, it seems to offer promising results.
AdreCor has many positive reviews from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does AdreCor Cost?
AdreCor is available at a somewhat high price but it is possible that you may get it on a discount.
Side Effects and Warnings
It is possible that few people may suffer from side effects due to some particular ingredients of this product. Otherwise, it is found to be safe but it is highly recommended that you should use this supplement after discussing it with your healthcare provider.
The use of AdreCor is contraindicated in pregnant ladies or in those ladies who are nursing their babies. It is, therefore, suggested to talk with your doctor prior to using AdreCor.
It is imperative to discuss this with your doctor before using this supplement.
Where To Buy AdreCor?
AdreCor can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From NeuroScience
We have researched other products from NeuroScience. Here is a complete list.
- Adrecor. Published on https://www.neuroscienceinc.com/products/adrecor
- NeuroScience AdreCor – Adrenal Energy Support Complex. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0031EJAS0/
- Ma GP, Zheng Q, Xu MB, Zhou XL, Lu L, Li ZX, Zheng GQ. Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms. Front Pharmacol. 2018 Dec 4;9:1415. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2018.01415. PMID: 30564123; PMCID: PMC6288277.
- Young SN, Shalchi M. The effect of methionine and S-adenosylmethionine on S-adenosylmethionine levels in the rat brain. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2005 Jan;30(1):44-8. PMID: 15644997; PMCID: PMC543840.
- O’Tuama LA, Phillips PC, Smith QR, Uno Y, Dannals RF, Wilson AA, Ravert HT, Loats S, Loats HA, Wagner HN Jr. L-methionine uptake by human cerebral cortex: maturation from infancy to old age. J Nucl Med. 1991 Jan;32(1):16-22. PMID: 1988624
- Topall, G. and Laborit, H. (1989), Brain tyrosine increases after treating with prodrugs: comparison with tyrosine. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 41: 789-791. doi:10.1111/j.2042-7158.1989.tb06368.x
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.