Amantilla is an herbal remedy for sleep problems. It is an extract from the valerian herb which is used since ancient times in making medicines. It claims to help not only sleep-related problems but also helps in the reduction of stress, anxiety and a mild degree of pain. The valerian herb from which it is extracted is well known for providing many beneficial effects on health and has been medicinally used for 2000 years. Amantilla comes in the form of drops, so these are taken in a pattern of 5 to 15 drops with 4 oz of water.
Amantilla is manufactured by the well-known company Nutramedix. This company produces bioactive supplements to provide health care to the people. It was launched in the year 1993 and is now spread to many different cities. They ensure honesty in work and dedication in the providence of pure health-related nutritional supplements. According to their official website, the original aim of the foundation of this company was to support the widows, pastors, orphans, etc economically. It means that you are not only purchasing these high-quality products but indirectly helping those needy people.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-730-3130.
The most important ingredient of Amantilla is the Valerian Root Extract. It has a number of beneficial effects on the body such as anti-anxiety, seductive effect, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects. It also has numerous other benefits such as it acts to provide an anti-bacterial effect, antispasmodic effect and also the diuretic effect. Other core ingredients of Amantilla are the water and ethanol. It comes in the form of liquid so it should be shaken well before using.
Amantilla by using the extract of a popular herb Valerian claims to help your stress and sleep-related problems. According to its manufacturer, it has properties of inducing good sleep and reducing anxiety and a mild form of pain. It is good for people who want to treat their sleep-related problems by using herbal supplementation. But with all products, we recommend you to seek the help of your doctor before using them and for this supplement too. Amantilla states to induce sleep possibly by affecting the gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) present in the brain. It may increase this neurotransmitter level in the brain and thus produce sedative as well as anxiolytic effects. A study also shows that it also makes the GABA readily available by blocking its uptake.
Amantilla has many positive reviews from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does Amantilla Cost?
Amantilla can be found at a reasonable price.
Side Effects and Warnings
This supplement is found to be safe so far. If it produces side effects, these are only minimal and include drowsiness, blurred vision, headache, and dry mouth. Allergic reactions can sometimes occur in those people who are allergic to Valerian herb. Overall, Amantilla is safe, but it should be used within the prescribed dosage.
The use of this product is contraindicated in pregnant ladies or in those mothers who are breastfeeding their newborns. They should not use it without recommendations from their doctor.
Always consult your doctor before using Amantilla or any other supplement.
Where To Buy Amantilla?
Amantilla can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Nutramedix
We have researched other products from Nutramedix. Here is a complete list.
- Amantilla – Relaxation + Sleep Support*. Published on https://www.nutramedix.com/amantilla-relax-sleep.html
- NutraMedix Valerian Root Extract Drops – Amantilla. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004L58HY6/
- Roh, D, Jung, JH, Yoon, KH, et al. Valerian extract alters functional brain connectivity: A randomized double‐blind placebo‐controlled trial. Phytotherapy Research. 2019; 33: 939– 948. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6286
- The Gamma-Aminobutyric Acidergic Effects of Valerian and Valerenic Acid on Rat Brainstem Neuronal Activity
- Yuan, Chun-Su, MD, PhD; Mehendale, Sangeeta, MD, PhD; Xiao, Yingping, PhD; Aung, Han H., MD; Xie, Jing-Tian, MD; Ang-Lee, Michael K., MD, Anesthesia & Analgesia: February 2004 – Volume 98 – Issue 2 – p 353-358 doi: 10.1213/01.ANE.0000096189.70405.A5
- Lasek AW. Effects of Ethanol on Brain Extracellular Matrix: Implications for Alcohol Use Disorder. Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2016 Oct;40(10):2030-2042. doi: 10.1111/acer.13200. Epub 2016 Sep 1. PMID: 27581478; PMCID: PMC5048555.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.