Amino energy is generated by combining GTE and GCE that is green tea extract and green coffee extracts with amino acids that help to burn fat rapidly. Both green tea and green coffee have potent antioxidants that aid up the fat burning process at a faster rate than exercises alone cannot do.
The energy to build a lean body and muscular physique comes from these natural ingredients, hence the name amino energy. Amino energy is also popularly known as The New Generation of Intra-workouts. For the best results, it is recommended to have it pre-workout.
Manufacturer | Ingredients | Benefits | Reviews | Product Cost | Side Effects | Where To Buy? | More Supplements
This manufacturing company was found in 1986. They initially ventured as Costello’s Health Distributors and today they offer the best health supplements, vitamins, energy drinks, etc. The name itself indicates consuming nutrients and food in the right amounts so that it results in a great performance of the body and least to no diseases to a person.
Today Optimum Nutrition manufactures best-selling and fitness supplements and 100% Whey protein powder supplements as well as Sport Nutrition products globally.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-705-5226.
Amino Energy Ingredients
Ingredients: Amino Blend (Micronized Taurine, Micronized L-Glutamine, Micronized L-Arginine, Micronized L-Leucine, CarnoSyn Beta-Alanine, Micronized Citrulline, Micronized L-Isoleucine, Micronized L-Valine, Micronized L-Tyrosine, Micronized L-Histidine, Micronized L-Lysine, Micronized L-Phenylalanine, Micronized L-Threonine, Micronized L-Methionine).
Other ingredients: Natural & Artificial Flavors, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Energy Blend (Caffeine, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Extract), Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Silicate, Gum Blend (Cellulose Gum, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan), Sucralose, Tartaric Acid, Soy Lecithin, and Blue #1.
Why are Amino Energy Supplements great?
- Caffeine is known to be an energy booster. One serving of amino supplements gives you 100 mg of caffeine through Green Tea/Coffee Bean.
- This can be taken at any time of the day but only a total of 10 scoops daily.
- The supplement is available in various flavors, all-natural, and no artificial flavors. The popular one is the Blueberry Mojito.
- It is instant and easy to mix Amino Acids with stimulants for energy enhancement.
- The amino acids along with the amino energy powder act as building blocks of the muscles. They further help in the synthesis of hormones, proteins, neurotransmitters, enzymes, metabolic pathways, and other important functions within the body.
- When taken pre-workout, it aids blood flow, gives strength and helps in protein synthesis.
- Consuming it during mid-day protects against muscle breakdown.
- Replacing your morning coffee with an amino energy supplement helps to cover the depletion of water overnight during the repair process while we are asleep.
- Due to the green tea and green coffee extracts, your metabolism rate stays good the whole day.
- Among other ingredients, it also contains SOY, which is again very healthy to consume.
- No side effects if proper directions are followed as mentioned on the packing.
- It results in enhanced increased intensity and muscle endurance.
- It is also suitable to have it before cardio exercises. You won’t feel your heart impounding or would not end up feeling exhausted after jogging on a treadmill.
- You stay hydrated the whole day.
- You may mix it with milk and some cubes of ice.
- While it doesn’t result in intense workouts, but for sure, it is a great energy booster.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Amino Energy Cost?
Amino Energy is a lot less expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
If amino energy supplements are not taken in the right amounts and at the right time, you may feel uncomfortable while doing your workouts. If taken in excess, thinking to double your energy might result in amino acids getting accumulated as fat inside your body.
Where To Buy Amino Energy?
Amino Energy can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Optimum Nutrition
We have researched other products from Optimum Nutrition. Here is a complete list.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.
Leave a Reply