Biost is a supplement aimed at strength bones and teeth. It is able to enhance their density by stimulating their natural elements such as collagen and minerals. This is possible because they include Whole Food ingredients that keep intact their nutrients and power.
To make sure that the supplement delivers its results, its manufacturers take care of controlling the entire chain process until adding them to the formula. As a result, your body absorbs the finest nutrients that boost the natural bone and teeth health.
Also, your cells and fibers in the connective tissues get nurtured and you receive a holistic approach when you care about. As a result, you can use it to prevent or to help regenerate your teeth and bones.
Biost is entirely manufactured by the company Standard Process, founded in 1929 and based in the state of Wisconsin, USA. These are terrific news because this is a company whose primary philosophy consists of using and keeping the natural nutrients of the ingredients.
To do so, they own certified organic farms with optimal soil health that produces Whole Food. Also, they add the elements no later than 1 day after harvesting them. Besides, they guarantee the purity of the ingredients by using state-of-the-art facilities that include certified high-tech laboratories.
By using Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for dietary supplements, they follow the strictest guidelines set by the FDA. Standard Process also leads an Innovation Center located in North Caroline which is dedicated to improving physical health. Without a doubt, this company is the best endorsement for Biost.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-558-8740.
Ingredients: Sodium, Manganese, Veal Bone PMG™ extract.
Other ingredients: calcium lactate, and magnesium citrate.
The support of Biost to bones and teeth comes from its capacity to penetrate the deepest levels of cells and tissues. This benefit allows the full regeneration and nutrition of bones and teeth. Such capacity is possible because of the following:
- Use of certified organic farms: by using this type of farm, the ingredients are free of pesticide, harmful chemicals and additives. Therefore, they maintain all their nutrients.
- Optimal soils: this type of soil allows plants to grow at its maximum capacity and absorb all the nutrients from the environment.
- Use of clinical science: it allows the manufacturer to test the supplement to verify that they are pathogen-free and safe to consume. Tests also cover gluten content and microorganism check in every step of the manufacturing, processing, and packaging steps.
By penetrating deeply, Biost is capable to stimulate the production of essential minerals that are crucial to restoring cavity and tooth decay. Moreover, bones get stronger to the point of relieving physical ailments that require chiropractic attention.
Better still, you can get back to exercise and improve your resistance for longer periods. Your body will respond with a much better balance and well-being.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Biost Cost?
Biost is a little less expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
Biost comes in a presentation of 180 tablets and the recommended dosage is one tablet per meal.
As the majority of ingredients of this supplement are natural and safe, the risks associated with its ingestion are minimal. However, some users reported some stomach discomfort, anxiety, and heart palpitations.
Where To Buy Biost?
This product can be ordered online from different places but is recommended to either purchase it directly from the manufacturer or from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Standard Process
We did research on other products from Standard Process. Here is a complete list.
- Standard Process – Biost® Capsules. Published on https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Biost
- Standard Process – Biost – 180 Tablets. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071LF3TBQ/
- LINDER, MICHEL & Fanni, Jacques & PARMENTIER, MICHEL. (2006). Functional Properties of Veal Bone Hydrolysates. Journal of Food Science. 61. 712 – 716. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1996.tb12187.x.
- LINDER, MICHEL & Fanni, Jacques & PARMENTIER, MICHEL & Sergent, Michelle & Phan-Tan-Luu, Roger. (2006). Protein Recovery from Veal Bones by Enzymatic Hydrolysis. Journal of Food Science. 60. 949 – 952. DOI: 10.1111/j.1365-2621.1995.tb06268.x.
- Choi JS, Jin SK, Choi YS, Lee JK, Jung JT, Choi YI, Lee HJ, Lee JJ. Effect of Calcium Lactate on Physico-Chemical Characteristics of Shank Bone Extract. Korean J Food Sci Anim Resour. 2017;37(2):313-319. doi: 10.5851/kosfa.2017.37.2.313. Epub 2017 Apr 30. PMID: 28515655; PMCID: PMC5434218.
- Salt and Sodium, published on https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/salt-and-sodium/
- TAL E, GUGGENHEIM K. EFFECT OF MANGANESE ON CALCIFICATION OF BONE. Biochem J. 1965 Apr;95(1):94-7. doi: 10.1042/bj0950094. PMID: 14333572; PMCID: PMC1215181.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.