Protein powders are terrific for athletic performance. Due to their benefits, they are already part of the routine of many amateur and professional sports lovers. To take even more advantage of their benefits the creator of this Bone Broth formula added ingredients that amplify its benefits.
Originally, a bone broth is a combination of several bones and tissues from different animals such as chicken, fish, cow, pork, and others put all together to boil to obtain high levels of nutrients. Thus, this Bone Broth replicates some of its best ingredients.
As a result, this formula can nourish your body naturally with organic ingredients. Moreover, it can restore and heal while providing a holistic approach to your health. Hence, both, mind and body receive important nutrients that let them work more efficiently. This approach makes them unique in the market as most of the protein supplements focus their attention on improving physical performance.
Manufacturer | Ingredients | Benefits | Reviews | Product Cost | Side Effects | Where To Buy? | More Supplements
The manufacturer of Bone Broth is the company Cognitune. For several years it developed important Nootropics and supplements for mental health that let it gain a remarkable reputation. When it started its adventure with nutritional supplements it maintained its original approach to include cognitive enhancers into them.
Above all, Cognitune keeps the highest levels of medical integrity by using and applying clinical studies from respectable sources such as PubMed, BMC, Wiley Online, and RSC Publishing, among others. Also, it is made in the USA following Good Manufacturing Practice standards that guarantee its high quality.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-551-6495.
Bone Broth Ingredients
Ingredients: Bovine Bone Broth Protein Concentrate, Organic Turmeric Root Powder, Collagen Peptides, Essential Amino Acids, and Mineral Complex
Bone Broth covers dietary deficiencies that come from a lack of basic nutrients to keep your body healthy and fit. By regulating natural processes and supplying essential nutrients for different body parts as follows:
- Joint and ligament repair / Arthritis: it supports joint flexibility to help in mobility recovering. Also, it helps to repair ligaments, cartilage, and connective tissue.
- Healthy bones and teeth: by supplying a regular dosage of nutrients, it increases mineral density and collagen synthesis.
- Hair, skin, and nails: it enhances their elasticity by collaborating to create connective tissue.
- Digestion and gut: it helps to reduce food sensitivity and leaky gut.
- Immune system: it contributes to keeping a balanced gastrointestinal system
- Mood and cognition: as gut and brain are linked to the health of each other favors their function. In this sense, when this supplement regulates and keeps a balanced gut environment, the brain doesn´t receive negative signals and functions at its best.
Besides all the above, Bone Broth also has a rejuvenator and beautifying effect. This is to say that it regulates metabolic function to favor weight loss. Also, as the supplement is low calorie, you won´t have to worry about adding extra weight to your diet.
Such a unique composition makes it compatible with keto, paleo, and all weight loss and detox programs because it is gluten-free, soy-free, and non-GMO. Finally, Bone Broth can stimulate antioxidants to fight against carcinogens. All these features and benefits provide major amounts of fuel to the body and help it to find its inner balance.
To use this product, you only need to add one heaping scoop to warm or cold liquid and mix it until dissolving it. Some users report bad taste but when mixed with smoothies or juices it significantly improves its flavor.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Bone Broth Cost?
Bone Broth is a little less expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
We could not find any reported side effects of this supplement, so it should be safe to take. However, always consult with your doctor or a nutritionist before taking any nutritional supplements.
Where To Buy Bone Broth?
Bone Broth can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers like Amazon, Walmart, etc..
More Supplements From CogniTune
We did research on other products from CogniTune. Here are some of them: Bone Broth, NuClarity, NuBoost, Nu Rest, Collagen Peptides, Keto Spark, Go Keto, Keto Burn, Turmeric Curcumin, Thyroid Support, MCT Oil Softgels, Vitamin K2+D3.
- 10 Health Benefits of Bone Broth Protein Powder Supplements. July 6th, 2018, Published on https://www.cognitune.com/bone-broth-benefits/
- Bone Broth Protein Powder. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BCBM7RN/
- Hsu DJ, Lee CW, Tsai WC, Chien YC. Essential and toxic metals in animal bone broths. Food Nutr Res. 2017 Jul 18;61(1):1347478. doi: 10.1080/16546628.2017.1347478. PMID: 28804437; PMCID: PMC5533136.
- What are the benefits of bone broth? Published on https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323903 Medically reviewed by Katherine Marengo, LDN, RD, specialty in nutrition, on January 12, 2020 — Written by Jon Johnson
- Prasad S, Aggarwal BB. Turmeric, the Golden Spice: From Traditional Medicine to Modern Medicine. In: Benzie IFF, Wachtel-Galor S, editors. Herbal Medicine: Biomolecular and Clinical Aspects. 2nd edition. Boca Raton (FL): CRC Press/Taylor & Francis; 2011. Chapter 13. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK92752/
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.
Leave a Reply