Cho-wa is a highly recommended dietary supplement and is sold under the brand name CHO-WA Original Tiger Shogun Formula. This herbal tea is known to boost the immune system, gives overall strength to the human body and offers many other health benefits. Its ingredients help in enhancing blood circulation as well.
It was the tireless efforts of Dr. Kumato in Japan that led to the innovation of this dietary supplement. The different herbs used in the tea are known to offer great health benefits for many other purposes. This tea doe contains some caffeine in it but unlike other teas, it has in very less quantity and the product has been approved by the health authority.
The story began in Japan centuries ago where only the direct descendants of the Tiger Shogun knew this secret formula. Only these people had access to this tea formula. After a huge success, this formula was then tried on some citizens in Japan and as people began to realize its importance, more and more people started using it as it had shown noticeable effects by enhancing inner strength, boosting immunity, and improving muscle endurance because of its formula made from various herbs. With the hard work and constant efforts, the product grew its base in Japan and hence began to be known in other parts of the world, thanks to Dr. Kumato.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly.
Cho-wa Tiger Shogun Ingredients
Ingredients: Green Tea, Rhodiola Rosea, Ginkgo Biloba, Epimedium, Astragalus root, Lycium, Euphoria Fruit, Ginger, Tangerine, Licorice, Shiitake, Reishi, and Maitake.
- This dietary supplement is made from all the natural ingredients.
- For the best result to boost your health, take only recommended doses. 30 packets for 30 days is the prescribed formula.
- The formula contains shiitake mushrooms.
- This formula does good to bones and improves blood circulation.
- The blend of herbs and other natural ingredients like shitake mushrooms improves energy levels, controls mood swings, and boosts immunity.
- Unlike other teas, this herbal compound contains some caffeine but in very limited qualities. Many of the good coffee and tea and green tea brands contain caffeine in higher amounts but Cho-wa is safe to consume due to comparatively less amount of caffeine present in it.
- Dilute a pack of Cho-wa herbal tea in 16 oz. of water to make 2 cups of it. It is completely safe and recommended to consume 1 pack a day.
- Cho-Wa comes in the form of small packets or sachets that contains a powder that blends easily in hot water. You get rid of consuming those pills and capsules like other immunity-boosting supplements.
- For the best result, do take just one cup of tea before sleep. It induces sound sleep and removes your tiredness.
- Quite simple to make, just empty the content of the packet in hot water and stir continuously for some time and have it immediately. The hot, the better. The fresh, the most effective.
- The tea is also good if in case you are down with cold as it contains ginger, and green tea and not to forget mushrooms too.
- It is in the powdered form so you don’t have to brew it as you do with tea leaves. Just stir to hot water and have it.
- It is more or less like a green tea only but it is a better and highly effective formula than other green teas in the market.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Cho-wa Tiger Shogun Cost?
Cho-wa Tiger Shogun is a little more expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
If you are consuming the Cho-wa tea in higher quantities than recommended to enhance immunity, strength, and endurance, you are simply getting addicted to it which might lead your body to other health complications. Better to read all the instructions on the pack or refer your doctor in case you are allergic to mushrooms. Otherwise, it is safe to take as specified.
Where To Buy Cho-wa Tiger Shogun?
Cho-wa Tiger Shogun can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Kumato Labs
We have researched other products from Kumato Labs. Here is a complete list.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.