Coenzyme Q10 by Source Naturals is a nutritional supplement being manufactured keeping in mind the necessity of Coenzyme Q to our body. It is a naturally present enzyme in our body and is vital to our life. The manufacturer claims that the use of this supplement may sustain normal functions of heart, supplies protection from toxic agents and even preserves the gums healthy. It is taken in a pattern of one capsule per day. It should be used with a meal.
Source Naturals was launched in the year 1982 and since then it has acquired a good reputation worldwide. They affirm to supply healthy nutritional products based on natural ingredients formulation. They ensure good research and study before marketing their products. Another good thing regarding their products is that they are present mostly in the bioavailable forms.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-815-2333.
The ingredients of which Coenzyme Q10 are made up of include gelatin, turmeric, rice bran oil, glycerin, lecithin, purified water, canthaxanthin, and titanium dioxide. These are almost all naturally occurring ingredients with the least side effects. It also possesses other ingredients, for instance, colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, and maltodextrin.
Coenzyme Q10 supplement is believed to act as an antioxidant. Our body is in need of antioxidants because of the generation of toxic products and free radicals. These are quite dangerous because they can lead to malignant changes. According to manufacturers, this supplement keeps the heart operating normally, prevents ill-effects by lethal radicals, lessens oxidative stress and also maintains the normal gum health. It is used by putting it under the tongue so it ensures early delivery of supplements into the bloodstream and thus early effect. It may also enhance body energy levels as Coenzyme Q is an important component of the initial energy production cycle.
Coenzyme Q10 has many positive reviews from Amazon customers.
How Much Does CoenzymeQ10 Cost?
The price of Coenzyme Q10 is a bit high.
Side Effects and Warnings
The use of Coenzyme Q10 is contraindicated in pregnant ladies and in those ladies who are lactating. It is wise to meet your healthcare provider before using this supplement when you are pregnant. Also, its use is contraindicated in those people who are allergic to gelatin or any of the ingredients present in it. In this case, you should avoid its use. It is also contraindicated in patients with liver disease.
It is important to consult your doctor before taking any supplements.
Where To Buy CoenzymeQ10?
You can easily get it from its manufacturer or from another wide variety of sources online. Chances of discounts along with a money-back guarantee may be proposed.
More Supplements From Source Naturals
We have researched other products from Source Naturals. Here is a complete list.
- Coenzyme Q10. Published on https://www.sourcenaturals.com/products/GP1079/
- Source Natural Coenzyme Q10. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GFPDD8/
- Saini R. Coenzyme Q10: The essential nutrient. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2011 Jul;3(3):466-7. doi: 10.4103/0975-7406.84471. PMID: 21966175; PMCID: PMC3178961.
- Zozina VI, Covantev S, Goroshko OA, Krasnykh LM, Kukes VG. Coenzyme Q10 in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases: Current State of the Problem. Curr Cardiol Rev. 2018;14(3):164-174. doi: 10.2174/1573403X14666180416115428. PMID: 29663894; PMCID: PMC6131403.
- S. Farough, A. Karaa, M.A. Walker, N. Slate, T. Dasu, J. Verbsky, R. Fusunyan, C. Canapari, T.B. Kinane, J. Van Cleave, D.A. Sweetser, K.B. Sims, J.E. Walter, Coenzyme Q10 and immunity: A case report and new implications for treatment of recurrent infections in metabolic diseases, Clinical Immunology, Volume 155, Issue 2, 2014, Pages 209-212, ISSN 1521-6616, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.clim.2014.09.010.
- Hewlings SJ, Kalman DS. Curcumin: A Review of Its’ Effects on Human Health. Foods. 2017 Oct 22;6(10):92. doi: 10.3390/foods6100092. PMID: 29065496; PMCID: PMC5664031.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.