Other products you might be interested in...
Your cortisol health starts with the proper functioning of the adrenaline. Adrenaline is a hormone secreted by the adrenal glands. The more the release of hormones, the faster the blood circulation, rapid breathing, and this is when your muscle starts getting exerted. Adrenaline is mainly released when we are overly happy or highly stressed and either of which is not good for our health because it has a direct impact on the blood circulation leading to improper functioning of the heart.
The more stressed we are, the more the release of this stress hormone called Cortisol. This leads to increased sugars or glucose in our bloodstream as when in stress, the body demands more energy supplies. When in stress, the demand for glucose increases as glucose inside our body helps to repair tissues and other functions.
LES Labs Was established in the year 2009 with an aim that wellness should not be seen only as dieting and exercises but the right kind of nutrition that should go inside us and should be able to bring a good impact on our body. LES Labs have formulated all their products in such a way that the effective natural ingredients that have higher nutritional value can be combined in the formula. They will not cause any side effects.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-877-567-5370.
Cortisol Health Ingredients
Ingredients: Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate), Ashwagandha Root Extract (min. 2.5% Withanolides), Phosphatidylserine (from Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin), Magnolia Bark Extract (min. 2% Honokiol), Rhodiola Root Extract (min. 3% Rosavins and 1% Salidrosides), Vegetarian Capsule (Hypromellose), and Organic Rice Bran Powder.
Other ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule(Hypromellose) and Organic Rice Bran Powder.
- Cortisol Health, which is based on a drug-free formula, controls the cortisol levels (or adrenaline levels) during the times of stress.
- The drug acts on the hormones to promote balanced cortisol response.
- The extracts like Ashwagandha and Rhodiola gives a calming effect and relaxes so that the cortisol levels remain balanced during hypertension or stress.
- One of the ingredients Phosphatidylserine, a lipid acts during acute stress.
- Ashwagandha has adaptogenic properties that control the mood swings.
- Magnolia bark extract, a compound, and magnesium, a mineral are both good to respond during stress. They help to calm down.
- The cortisol health supplements, because they control elevated cortisol, further helps to improve learning, cholesterol and also lowers the chances of heart diseases like strokes.
- This supplement contains adaptogen. Adaptogen promotes stress management during tough times or emotional moments.
- If higher cortisol levels are controlled, they help to induce proper sleep that is actually required by a human body; hence also no weight gain.
- Cortisol Health supplement is based on vegan formulations.
- It contains no magnesium stearate or Excipients.
- Non-GMO supplement, hence free from soy and gluten.
- The supplement has been extensively tested.
- The cortisone levels are very high in the morning, and they tend to go down by the end of the day and as a result, we start lacking sleep, higher irritation levels and there’s the demand for food with high calorific value. These supplements act as a brain booster, improve cognitive functioning and also bring the elevated cortisol levels down to normal so that we don’t end up doing emotional eating, or develop other such habits.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Cortisol Health Cost?
Cortisol Health is a little less expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
The drug is only meant for adults and those undergoing any medical treatment must consult a physician using Cortisol Health. Along with supplements, it is advisable to intake whole foods and exercise regularly but there is also no need to go for strenuous exercises.
Where To Buy Cortisol Health?
Cortisol Health can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From LES Labs
We did a research on other products from LES Labs. Here is a complete list.
Other products you might be interested in...
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.