Other products you might be interested in...
Digest Enzymes by Dr. Tobias are a combination of 18 highly useful enzymes. Basically what enzymes do? Enzymes help with the digestion process by letting our body absorb all the necessary nutrients. They further help in the breakdown of the complex food particles into simpler and smaller particles that can be digested by our body.
Sometimes our body’s capability to digest food degrades or slows down, which further causes acidity and stomach ache or other digestion-related issues. This is where these supplements help us as they contain various ingredients like Bromelain, Lactase, Lipase, Papain, Protease, Amylase, etc. to name a few.
Dr. Tobias Ihde strongly believes that a healthy life comes by maintaining a well-balanced and healthy diet and also by exercising regularly. Dr. Tobias personally struggled with obesity during his childhood so he understands the importance of health and well-being more than any of us. Having studied Sports Science he got trained for physical and mental aspects of a human body and he was a researcher too with the same institute in Germany. He is also writing a thesis in Sports Science.
After doing an extensive research he felt that these digest enzymes must be known to the people and how it can really benefit them. So, he launched a health product line under his own name.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly.
Digest Enzymes Ingredients
Ingredients: Protease 1, Protease 2, Aspergillopepsin, Amylase, Lipase, Cellulase, Glucoamylase, Invertase, Alpha Galactosidase, Beta Glucanase, Pectinase, Xylanase, Phytase, Hemicellulase, Lactase, Bromelain, Papain, and Peptidase.
Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Vegetable Capsule (Hypromellose and Water), and Medium Chain Triglycerides. Allergens: Contains Dairy, Soy and Wheat (From a fermentation process including dairy, soy and wheat).
- Digest Enzymes supplement supports digestion the right way when taken as recommended.
- These supplements work with different food groups.
- This supplement is formulated with eighteen various enzymes each having its own function.
- It is non-GMO and complies with cGMP quality standards.
- This supplement’s main secret is that it helps in quick and effective digestion of the gluten, which is abundantly found in white bread, wheat flour, etc. and other non-whole foods.
- Since it aids in the digestion process the immune system stays healthy.
- The better your digestion process, the lesser will be the chances of gastric problems with you, hence no avoiding of food and no stress at work.
- Its Broad Enzyme Spectrum aids in the digestion of milk sugar in the dairy products. Other things it acts upon are beans, proteins and legumes, carbohydrates present in food grains, those fibers not easily digestible in our body.
- Not to forget, all that oil we consume in the form of fried foods, the digestive enzymes help to break down fats phytic acid present in nuts as well as sucrose.
- With these supplements taken as recommended, you can help to treat your leaky gut.
- Treats acid reflux and IBS.
- It has been formulated in such a way that it helps to absorb all the nutrients properly and aids in digestion which otherwise could lead to affecting the good and the bad bacteria present inside a human body.
- These supplements further improve your metabolic rate and since the fats are digested, so it plays some role in the weight loss as well.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Digest Enzymes Cost?
Digest Enzymes is a little less expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
Digest enzyme supplements are highly selective catalysts that speed up your food breakdown process and it takes just a few minutes for these supplements to enter your bloodstream. So it is always advisable to have them post meals. Taking them on empty stomach might result in acidity or stomach-ache.
Where To Buy Digest Enzymes?
Digest Enzymes can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Dr. Tobias
We did a research on other products from Dr. Tobias. Here is a complete list.
Other products you might be interested in...
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.