Focusene is a mental performance nootropic designed to improve memory, attention and focus making use of psychology, neuroscience, nutrition and herbal medicine. According to its manufacturer, “Focusene was doctor-formulated to fight attention and focus problems while providing a cognitive boost”. The formulation is claimed to be natural consisting of different herbs with medicinal properties, vitamins, and amino acids. This supplement is supposed to support your cognitive health by providing the brain with key nutrients and giving the neurotransmitters a nootropic super-charge to help boost memory recall and processing speed and focus.†
Focusene is manufactured by Tranquility Labs LLC, a company established in Medford, Massachusetts. Tranquility Labs is specialized in creating “all-natural” nutritional supplements with high-quality ingredients combined to promote personal health and boost cognitive functions. Committed to providing safe and affordable herbal supplements, this company did a lot of holistic and scientific research to bring you natural working solutions for your health challenges. Their products are manufactured in a pharmaceutical facility (GMP registered), located in North America, following strict FDA guidelines and supervised by scientists and expert herbalists.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-888-407-9659.
Focusene contains the following ingredients:
Vitamins: Vitamin B6;
Amino Acids: L-Theanine, Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Phenylalanine;
Herbs: Dandelion Extract, Korean Red Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Grape Seed Extract, Brahmi Bacopa;
Other compounds: DMAE, Forskolin.
Focusene works by providing your brain the nutrients it requires to remember things better and stay focused. Your brain neurotransmitters are “turbocharged” quick and naturally. This special formula consists of carefully selected ingredients that are gentle on your body while boosting your brain energy (cAMP) and working together to balance out your brain’s production of neurotransmitters (norepinephrine, dopamine, and acetylcholine). This nootropic is naturally enhancing your brain to support long-term memory and focus, attention and other cognitive functions.†
Focusene is not relying on temporary boosting ingredients like caffeine to invigorates your brain. Its all-natural formula is supposed to be more and more effective over time because your brain will become re-balanced.† Focusene is also considered natural, safe, and well-tolerated by most people.
According to the manufacturer:
– The product contains no GMOs, gluten or soy
– Fights distraction and inattentiveness, making you more sharp†
– Supports your brain energy (cAMP)†
– Feeds your brain with nutrients required for well functioning of your memory and focus†
– Supports your mental performance†
† Results may vary.
Focusene has many positive reviews on Amazon from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does Focusene Cost?
Focusene is available at a very affordable price over the internet.
Side Effects and Warnings
It is important to not exceed the recommended dose. This product is not intended for nursing or pregnant women. Also, you should ask your doctor if it’s safe to take Focusene together with any other medications, especially for blood pressure. If any adverse reaction occurs you should discontinue the use of this product immediately and consult with your doctor. Do not take Focusene if you suffer from phenylketonuria.
Some of the side effects reported by Focusene consumers are mild discomfort, headache, drowsiness, upset stomach, excitation. These are usually occurring if the recommended dose of 4 capsules in 24 hours period is exceeded.
Where To Buy Focusene?
Focusene can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Tranquility Labs
We have researched other products from Tranquility Labs. Here is a complete list.
- Restore Focus With Focusene. Published on http://www.focusene.com/
- Mental Focus Supplement – Focusene. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00V908M6O/
- Malouf R, Grimley Evans J. The effect of vitamin B6 on cognition. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2003;(4):CD004393. PMID: 14584010, DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD004393
- Nobre AC, Rao A, Owen GN. L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2008;17 Suppl 1:167-8. PMID: 18296328.
- Olav B. Smeland, Tore W. Meisingset, Karin Borges, Ursula Sonnewald, Chronic acetyl-l-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice, Neurochemistry International, Volume 61, Issue 1, 2012, Pages 100-107, ISSN 0197-0186, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuint.2012.04.008.
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Database. Phenylalanine, CID=6140, https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Phenylalanine (accessed on Apr. 18, 2020)
- Manel Gargouri, Fatma Ghorbel-Koubaa, Michèle Bonenfant-Magné, Christian Magné, Xavier Dauvergne, Riadh Ksouri, Yousef Krichen, Chedly Abdelly, Abdelfattah El Feki, Spirulina or dandelion-enriched diet of mothers alleviates lead-induced damages in brain and cerebellum of newborn rats, Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 50, Issue 7, 2012, Pages 2303-2310, ISSN 0278-6915, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2012.04.003.
- Lee SM, Bae BS, Park HW, Ahn NG, Cho BG, Cho YL, Kwak YS. Characterization of Korean Red Ginseng (Panax ginseng Meyer): History, preparation method, and chemical composition. J Ginseng Res. 2015 Oct;39(4):384-91. doi: 10.1016/j.jgr.2015.04.009. Epub 2015 May 11. PMID: 26869832; PMCID: PMC4593794.
- Kuller LH, Ives DG, Fitzpatrick AL, et al. Ginkgo Evaluation of Memory Study Investigators. Does Ginkgo biloba reduce the risk of cardiovascular events? Circulation. Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes. 2010;3(1):41-47.
- Brinkley TE, Lovato JF, Arnold AM, et al. Effect of Ginkgo biloba on blood pressure and incidence of hypertension in elderly men and women. American Journal of Hypertension. 2010;23(5):528-533.
- Roodenrys, S., Booth, D., Bulzomi, S. et al. Chronic Effects of Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) on Human Memory. Neuropsychopharmacol27, 279–281 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0893-133X(01)00419-5
- Vellas B, Coley N, Ousset PJ, et al. Long-term use of standardized Ginkgo biloba extract for the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease (GuidAge): a randomized placebo-controlled trial. Lancet Neurology. 2012;11(10):851-859.
- Chaudhari KS, Tiwari NR, Tiwari RR, Sharma RS. Neurocognitive Effect of Nootropic Drug Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) in Alzheimer’s Disease. Ann Neurosci. 2017 May;24(2):111-122. doi: 10.1159/000475900. Epub 2017 May 12. PMID: 28588366; PMCID: PMC5448442.
- Owona BA, Zug C, Schluesener HJ, Zhang ZY. Protective Effects of Forskolin on Behavioral Deficits and Neuropathological Changes in a Mouse Model of Cerebral Amyloidosis. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2016 Jul;75(7):618-27. doi: 10.1093/jnen/nlw043. Epub 2016 May 31. PMID: 27251043; PMCID: PMC4913438.
- Grossman, R. The Role of Dimethylaminoethanol in Cosmetic Dermatology. Am J Clin Dermatol 6, 39–47 (2005). https://doi.org/10.2165/00128071-200506010-00005
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.