Focus Factor is a dietary supplement that claims to provide beneficial effects to your brain. It is like other brain supplements composed of many ingredients. It is made to improve the functions of the brain. This product claims to nourish your brain. According to its manufacturer, it works in a way that you will find improvement in your memory and alertness. They claim that this product is thoroughly researched and studied by Cognitive Research Corporation and they prove it is a wonderful brain supplement. In addition to this, this product is completely tested clinically for its effectiveness.
FocusFactor is the product of Factor Nutrition Labs. It is situated in Westbrook, Maine. This company believes in the service of the providence of good health to the people. They believe that there is nothing more indispensable than good health. All their products are tested completely to ensure quality products in the market. They also claim to manufacture products for the healthcare professionals by using best quality raw material and all process is carried out under strict guidelines. It is done to produce supplements that work effectively to give positive results.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-207-321-2350.
FocusFactor is composed of many ingredients. The reasoning for using a huge range of ingredients is that each component enhances the effectiveness of this product. These ingredients are vitamin, omega-3, herbs, antioxidants, and minerals, etc and include Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Niacin, Vitamin B12, Bacopin, Pantothenic Acid Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Vitamin E, Biotin, Thiamin, Folate Copper, Vitamin B6, Inositol, Chromium Calcium, Magnesium, Iodine, Potassium, Iron, Dimethylaminoethanol, Manganese, Selenium, Phosphatidylserine, Pyroglutamic Acid, N Acetyltyrosine, Zinc, Boron, Glutamine Molybdenum, GABA, Choline, Docosahexaenoic Acid Concentrate, Trace Lyte Activin, Bilberry Fruit Extract, Vanadium Vinpocetine, Grape Skin Extract, and Huperzine A.
This product is a mixture of an enormous number of vitamins, antioxidants, omega-3, minerals, and herbs, etc. This is not a good idea as such as large numbers of ingredients can be harmful. Anyway, the manufacturer of this product claims to offer the best brain supplement in the form of FocusFactor. The presence of omega-3 is known to help in brain development. This product states to offer a good effect on your brain. It claims to improve memory function, focus, and concentration. FocusFactor is made purely for improving the functions of the nervous system and brain as the brain is the main organ that controls all over the body functions. If the brain is active, our whole body will be energetic and vigorous.
FocusFactor has hundreds of positive reviews from real Amazon customers.
How Much Does FocusFactor Cost?
You will find FocusFactor at a reasonable price. Our recommended deal for FocusFactor is on the One Bottle of 150 Tablets that can be found on Amazon.
Side Effects and Warnings
According to the manufacturer, the product is safe from toxic types of adverse effects. But as we know it is composed of a large number of ingredients, so it is likely to cause effects related to the gastrointestinal tract. Also, some people have also reported side effects such as stomach upset.
The use of this supplement is contraindicated in pregnant ladies and nursing mothers. They should consult their doctors before using FocusFactor.
Keep in mind that before using this supplement, it is important to consult your healthcare provider.
Where To Buy FocusFactor?
FocusFactor can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you significant discounts.
More Supplements From Factor Nutrition Labs
We did research on other products from Factor Nutrition Labs. Here is a complete list.
- Focus Factor – Memory, Concentration & Focus – Trusted Clinically Tested Brain Health Supplement. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074WYM8F2/
- Spiering MJ. The discovery of GABA in the brain. J Biol Chem. 2018 Dec 7;293(49):19159-19160. doi: 10.1074/jbc.CL118.006591. PMID: 30530855; PMCID: PMC6295731.
- Tayebati, S. & Amenta, F. (2013). Choline-containing phospholipids: relevance to brain functional pathways. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, 51(3), pp. 513-521. Retrieved 8 Mar. 2020, from https://doi.org/10.1515/cclm-2012-0559
- Tun MK, Herzon SB. The pharmacology and therapeutic potential of (-)-huperzine A. J Exp Pharmacol. 2012 Sep 5;4:113-23. doi: 10.2147/JEP.S27084. PMID: 27186124; PMCID: PMC4863551.
- Ogunrin A. Effect of vinpocetine on cognitive performances of a nigerian population. Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2014 Jul;4(4):654-61. doi: 10.4103/2141-9248.139368. PMID: 25221724; PMCID: PMC4160700.
- Butterworth, R. (2003). Thiamin deficiency and brain disorders. Nutrition Research Reviews,16(2), 277-284. https://doi.org/10.1079/NRR200367
- Tangney CC, Aggarwal NT, Li H, Wilson RS, Decarli C, Evans DA, Morris MC. Vitamin B12, cognition, and brain MRI measures: a cross-sectional examination. Neurology. 2011 Sep 27;77(13):1276-82. doi: 10.1212/WNL.0b013e3182315a33. Erratum in: Neurology. 2011 Nov 8;77(19):1773. PMID: 21947532; PMCID: PMC3179651.
- Amin, Kamal. (2012). Modulatory Effects of Grape Seed Extract on Brain Neurotransmitters and Oxidative Stress in Alloxan Diabetic Rats. Journal of American Science.
- Kim HY, Huang BX, Spector AA. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014 Oct;56:1-18. doi: 10.1016/j.plipres.2014.06.002. Epub 2014 Jun 30. PMID: 24992464; PMCID: PMC4258547.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.