Gabatrol is a nutritional supplement that claims to be a stress-reducer. According to the manufacturers, it is purely natural and effectively helps in anxiety reduction. This is a fact that owing to lots of pressure on your mind, you may feel stress and restlessness. Due to many causes, you may likely to suffer from anxiety. These things are better to take care of with the help of supplements. Gabatrol may prove helpful in reducing all such anxiety and depression-related problems. This supplement can be taken whenever you feel anxiety and worries or if you are a chronic sufferer of anxiety and depression then you can take one capsule daily.
Pure Life is the manufacturer of Gabatrol. Its offices are established in Connecticut. It is a company which is devoted to the providence of the dynamic and healthy products. The founder of Pure Life is Brian Cunningham who has spent many years of his life in the field of nutrition, health, and fitness of humans. This great background adds innovations to the legitimacy of this company. They claim to provide high-quality supplements based on natural ingredients. Pure Life claims to be the best sellers and provider of Brian’s nutritional supplements.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-845-266-0639.
Gabatrol is all composed of amino acids. Amino acids are one of the important constituents of our bodies. They are required to carry out a large number of mandatory functions within our body. The Gabatrol is made up of amino acids such as Phenyl-GABA, Glycine, Taurine, Tyrosine, and Theanine. Phenyl-GABA plays a role in the improvement of the neurological function. Glycine functions to improve electrical supply across the neurons. Theanine is found to affect mood. Likewise, Taurine also helps in improving brain functions.
Gabatrol claims to provide relief in the hours of stress and anxiety. The manufacturer of this product states that with Gabatrol you will get relaxed and relieved of your feelings of worries. According to them, it has a good effect on your mood and you will experience an optimistic approach and happy mood. Gabatrol also states to decrease your mild form of depression and the problem of mood swings. Since it is a brain supplement so it has an effect on your ability of concentration. This supplement avows to improve your concentration on different matters and enhance focus. According to Pure Life, Gabatrol provides effects within a short period of time i.e. within half an hour.
Gabatrol has many positive reviews from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does Gabatrol Cost?
This supplement can be found at a reasonable price.
Side Effects and Warnings
As reported by the Gabatrol manufacturer, it is free of all kinds of adverse effects. It is non-additive and if side effects occur, they are of a mild nature. These side effects include euphoria, lethargy drowsiness, nausea, and reduced inhibition. Remember these only occur in a few people while the majority of people remain free of any side effect with its use.
The use of Gabatrol is contraindicated in patients on MAO inhibitors. The children below age 12 should also avoid its use. All the pregnant and nursing ladies do consult your doctor before using this supplement.
Always consult your doctor before using Gabatrol or any other supplement.
Where To Buy Gabatrol?
Gabatrol can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Pure Life
We have researched other products from Pure Life. Here is a complete list.
- PureLife Gabatrol – Fast Acting Stress and Mood Formula. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LMOIP68/
- Lapin I. Phenibut (beta-phenyl-GABA): a tranquilizer and nootropic drug. CNS Drug Rev. 2001 Winter;7(4):471-81. doi: 10.1111/j.1527-3458.2001.tb00211.x. PMID: 11830761; PMCID: PMC6494145.
- Avila A, Nguyen L, Rigo JM. Glycine receptors and brain development. Front Cell Neurosci. 2013 Oct 21;7:184. doi: 10.3389/fncel.2013.00184. PMID: 24155690; PMCID: PMC3800850.
- Purves D, Augustine GJ, Fitzpatrick D, et al., editors. Neuroscience. 2nd edition. Sunderland (MA): Sinauer Associates; 2001. GABA and Glycine. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK11084/
- Wu JY, Prentice H. Role of taurine in the central nervous system. J Biomed Sci. 2010 Aug 24;17 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):S1. doi: 10.1186/1423-0127-17-S1-S1. PMID: 20804583; PMCID: PMC2994408.
- Bloemendaal M, Froböse MI, Wegman J, Zandbelt BB, van de Rest O, Cools R, Aarts E. Neuro-Cognitive Effects of Acute Tyrosine Administration on Reactive and Proactive Response Inhibition in Healthy Older Adults. eNeuro. 2018 Apr 30;5(2):ENEURO.0035-17.2018. doi: 10.1523/ENEURO.0035-17.2018. PMID: 30094335; PMCID: PMC6084775.
- Hidese S, Ogawa S, Ota M, Ishida I, Yasukawa Z, Ozeki M, Kunugi H. Effects of L-Theanine Administration on Stress-Related Symptoms and Cognitive Functions in Healthy Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2019 Oct 3;11(10):2362. doi: 10.3390/nu11102362. PMID: 31623400; PMCID: PMC6836118.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.