Garcinia Cambogia extract (scientific name: Garcinia cowa) was called the weight loss “Holy Grail” by the well-known Dr. Oz. Having its origin in Southeast Asia and some areas in West and Central Africa, Garcinia Cambogia is a small tropical fruit, pumpkin-shaped and green to pale yellow. Traditional medicine used this powerful ingredient for hundreds of years because of its weight loss properties. Today Garcinia Cambogia is found as an active ingredient in many dietary supplements.
Garcinia cambogia extract is manufactured by many companies but the one that caught our attention is NatureWise. This company is manufacturing several natural supplements to help people live healthier and happier. At their customer support, you will meet people with a lot of experience, talking to you nice and willing to help you out with your concerns. NatureWise spent years researching, improving their formulas to provide you with the safest supplements for immune system support, energy, weight management, heart support, and many other health issues.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-510-7207 (9 AM – 5 PM M-F PST)
Garcinia Cambogia Ingredients
The Active Ingredients in Garcinia Cambogia supplement is the Garcinia Cambogia extract – tropical fruit rind – which is standardized to 60% HCA (Hydroxycitric Acid) 500 mg with naturally occurring potassium and calcium. The total amount of Hydroxycitric Acid in this supplement has is 300 mg. Other ingredients found are vegetable cellulose (for the capsule) and rice extract. According to the manufacturer, this supplement has no gluten, no yeast, no corn, no soy, no dairy, no eggs, no sugar, no fish or shellfish, no peanuts or tree nuts, no hydrogenated oils.
Garcinia Cambogia from NatureWise is marketed as a fat burner, mainly because of the active ingredient in the formula which is called Hydroxycitric acid. HCA is a fruit rind extract studied by many nutritionists for its potential to curb appetite and decrease fat in your body. Taking Garcinia Cambogia and keeping a healthy diet along with physical exercises, may help you lose weight more than the majority of appetite suppressants and weight loss supplements on the market.
Garcinia cambogia became very popular in the past years, becoming the fastest-growing supplement for weight loss on the market. Dr. Oz called Garcinia Cambogia extract, the “Holy Grail” of weight loss because it proved to be really effective for many people, sometimes doing miracles.
Like on all the other supplements, results may vary from one person to another. Garcinia Cambogia’s effectiveness is backed up by thousands of positive reviews from real customers. Only on Amazon Garcinia cambogia has over 10,000 reviews.
How Much Does Garcinia Cambogia Cost?
Garcinia Cambogia’s price is very affordable. The best deal we could find for Garcinia Cambogia from NatureWise is on the 180 count bottle on Amazon. Using the Subscribe and Save program you can get even a better price.
Side Effects and Warnings
Garcinia Cambogia supplement may be safe for most people when it’s not taken for a very long period of time. The side effects of taking it continuously for more than 4-5 months are unknown. Garcinia can cause nausea, digestive tract discomfort, and headache. There is not enough information either Garcinia Cambogia is safe or not to take when you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are in one of these situations, it’s better to consult your doctor before consumption. Consumption of the Garcinia Cambogia fruit may cause cramps, nausea, constipation, headaches, diarrhea, or allergies.
Where To Buy Garcinia Cambogia?
Garcinia Cambogia can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you significant discounts.
More Supplements From NatureWise
We have researched other products from NatureWise. Here is a complete list.
- Garcinia Cambogia. Published on https://www.naturewise.com/products/naturewise-garcinia-cambogia
- NatureWise Pure Garcinia Cambogia. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B5H5BGA/
- Garcinia Cambogia: Safe for Weight Loss? By Jillian Levy, CHHC, June 5, 2019. Published on https://draxe.com/nutrition/garcinia-cambogia/
- 29 Things You Didn’t Know About Garcinia Cambogia, Medically reviewed by Alan Carter, PharmD on June 6, 2019, Written by Susan York Morris. Published on https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/things-you-didnt-know-about-garcinia-cambogia
- Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, Shen M, Okuhara Y, Shigematsu N, Tomi H, Furuse M, Yoshino G, Shimasaki H. Effects of Garcinia Cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2003 Sep;64(8):551-67. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006. PMID: 24944404; PMCID: PMC4053034.
- Kohsuke Hayamizu, Hironori Tomi, Izuru Kaneko, Manzhen Shen, Madhu G. Soni, Gen Yoshino, Effects of Garcinia cambogia extract on serum sex hormones in overweight subjects, Fitoterapia, Volume 79, Issue 4, 2008, Pages 255-261, ISSN 0367-326X, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fitote.2007.12.003.
- Pietro Gareri, Rosario Mattace, Felice Nava, Giovambattista De Sarro, Role of calcium in brain aging, General Pharmacology: The Vascular System, Volume 26, Issue 8, 1995, Pages 1651-1657, ISSN 0306-3623, https://doi.org/10.1016/0306-3623(95)00043-7.
- P.R Laming, Potassium signaling in the brain: its role in behavior, Neurochemistry International, Volume 36, Issues 4–5, 2000, Pages 271-290, ISSN 0197-0186, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0197-0186(99)00136-9.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.