Hyperbiotics PRO-15 probiotics is a supplement that is 15 times more reliable and effective than most probiotic supplements available. PRO-15 is a supplement that works by increasing the good bacteria in the body. The good bacteria are called probiotics and help boost our immune system. This supplement is capable of reaching the large intestine, unlike most probiotics. It works by replenishing the beneficial and needful bacteria that promotes optimal digestion and proper immune health. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 also boosts mood and improves the energy level of the body by balancing the proper nutrient absorption. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is also known for relieving stomach sensitivity and it is released to the body gradually for easier absorption.
Hyperbiotics PRO-15 was born from a great desire for overall health and general well-being. Hyperbiotics as a company has good researchers with the mindset of making life better for people. The products are manufactured using patent technology. At Hyperbiotics, it is believed that good health begins with the gut. This mindset is what leads to the production of supplements. At Hyperbiotics, good health is not all that is supported. The company also believes in reducing the carbon footprint. This is part of the company’s social responsibility. Protecting the environment while making the supplements with the highest standards is a major concern. Hyperbiotics team is composed of professionals, microbiome experts, and evangelists.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-711-5958.
Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Ingredients
Hyperbiotics PRO-15 contains the following ingredients:
Proprietary ingredients: L. reuteri, B. lactis, L. rhamnosus, B. longum, L. salivarius, L. casei, L. paracasei, B. infantis, L. gasseri, L. acidophilus, S. thermophilus, L. fermentum, B. bifidum, L. plantarum, B. breve;
Other ingredients: Stearic Acid, Pectin, Sodium Carbonate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Guar Gum, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Turmeric.
Hyperbiotics PRO-15 probiotic is an easy to swallow supplement that boosts the growth of good bacteria in the body. This naturally derived probiotic works especially to increase the potency of the beneficial bacteria in the colon. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 probiotic targets mainly Bifidobacterium, Lactobacillus, and Streptococcus. These are amongst the most effective probiotics in the human body. These probiotics help to fix the damages caused by broad-spectrum antibiotics. This supplement is designed to last long even after opening and no refrigeration is required to preserve it. It has a shelf life of about 18 months which is more than what other probiotics offer. The PRO-15 probiotic is made using the patented LiveBac production process. This product is recommended to be taken once per day to allow full absorption and release to the body effectively. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is made in the USA using homegrown natural ingredients. It is tableted at a GMP certified facility through NSF, FDA guidelines. Standard quality control is observed in production and packaging. The PRO-15 probiotic is very superior to other probiotics in so many ways. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 helps to restore and reactivate depleted beneficial gut bacteria caused by overuse or misuse of antibiotics and poor diet. Hyperbiotics PRO-15 is patented with BIO-tract protection. This is what ensures that it survives the harsh acidic environment of the stomach. Also, it ensures the timely release of the active ingredients into the body. This is the only timely-released delivery probiotics available in the market. Generally, this probiotic promotes a healthy life.
This product is among the most popular probiotic nutritional supplements in the market. Pro-15 has over 6,500 customer reviews, the majority of them being positive.
How Much Does Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Cost?
Hyperbiotics PRO-15 nutritional supplement is available at a very affordable price over the internet.
Side Effects and Warnings
Before using Hyperbiotics PRO-15 or any other dietary supplements, consult with a healthcare professional.
Side effects often vary from people to people. Using Hyperbiotics PRO-15 probiotics may temporarily cause mild gas, bloating, and loose stools. Some consumers may experience detoxification effects with time. It is important to take plenty of water to stay hydrated during the period of taking the supplement. It’s also possible to experience partial reddened skin or mild headaches.
Where To Buy Hyperbiotics PRO-15?
Hyperbiotics PRO-15 can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Hyperbiotics
We have researched other products from Hyperbiotics. Here is a complete list.
- Time Release Probiotics by Hyperbiotics® : 5 Billion CFU, 15 Strains, Lactobacillus, Bifidobacterium, and Streptococcus. Published on https://www.hyperbiotics.com/products/pro-15
- Hyperbiotics PRO-15 Probiotics. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JEKYNZA/
- Lactobacillus. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-790/lactobacillus
- Jones, M., Martoni, C. & Prakash, S. Cholesterol lowering and inhibition of sterol absorption by Lactobacillus reuteri NCIMB 30242: a randomized controlled trial. Eur J Clin Nutr 66, 1234–1241 (2012). https://doi.org/10.1038/ejcn.2012.126
- Merenstein DJ, Tan TP, Molokin A, Smith KH, Roberts RF, Shara NM, Mete M, Sanders ME, Solano-Aguilar G. Safety of Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (B. lactis) strain BB-12-supplemented yogurt in healthy adults on antibiotics: a phase I safety study. Gut Microbes. 2015;6(1):66-77. doi: 10.1080/19490976.2015.1005484. PMID: 25569274; PMCID: PMC4615198.
- B. Lactics Probiotics Supplementation Benefits, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/bifidobacterium-lactis/
- Bifidobacteria. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-891/bifidobacteria
- Westerik N, Kort R, Sybesma W, Reid G. Lactobacillus rhamnosus Probiotic Food as a Tool for Empowerment Across the Value Chain in Africa. Front Microbiol. 2018 Jul 10;9:1501. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.01501. PMID: 30042747; PMCID: PMC6048217.
- Segers ME, Lebeer S. Towards a better understanding of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG–host interactions. Microb Cell Fact. 2014 Aug 29;13 Suppl 1(Suppl 1):S7. doi: 10.1186/1475-2859-13-S1-S7. Epub 2014 Aug 29. PMID: 25186587; PMCID: PMC4155824.
- Carbuhn AF, Reynolds SM, Campbell CW, Bradford LA, Deckert JA, Kreutzer A, Fry AC. Effects of Probiotic (Bifidobacterium longum 35624) Supplementation on Exercise Performance, Immune Modulation, and Cognitive Outlook in Division I Female Swimmers. Sports (Basel). 2018 Oct 10;6(4):116. doi: 10.3390/sports6040116. PMID: 30308984; PMCID: PMC6315752.
- Bifidobacterium Longum Probiotic, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/bifidobacterium-longum/
- Sugahara H, Odamaki T, Fukuda S, Kato T, Xiao JZ, Abe F, Kikuchi J, Ohno H. Probiotic Bifidobacterium longum alters gut luminal metabolism through modification of the gut microbial community. Sci Rep. 2015 Aug 28;5:13548. doi: 10.1038/srep13548. PMID: 26315217; PMCID: PMC4552000.
- Nishihara T, Suzuki N, Yoneda M, Hirofuji T. Effects of Lactobacillus salivarius-containing tablets on caries risk factors: a randomized open-label clinical trial. BMC Oral Health. 2014 Sep 2;14:110. doi: 10.1186/1472-6831-14-110. PMID: 25178882; PMCID: PMC4236677.
- Researched Benefits of L. Salivarus, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics. Published on https://probiotics.org/l-salivarius/
- Lactobacillus Gasseri BNR17 for Weight Loss, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/lactobacillus-gasseri/
- Researched L. Casei Probiotic Benefits, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/l-casei/
- Hill D, Sugrue I, Tobin C, Hill C, Stanton C, Ross RP. The Lactobacillus casei Group: History and HealthRelated Applications. Front Microbiol. 2018 Sep 10;9:2107. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2018.02107. PMID: 30298055; PMCID: PMC6160870.
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum Probiotic Information, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/b-bifidum/
- Facts About B. Infantis Probiotic Strain, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/9-health-benefits-of-bifidobacterium-infantis/
- Xu Y, Tian Y, Cao Y, Li J, Guo H, Su Y, Tian Y, Wang C, Wang T, Zhang L. Probiotic Properties of Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei L1 and Its Growth Performance-Promotion in Chicken by Improving the Intestinal Microflora. Front Physiol. 2019 Jul 25;10:937. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2019.00937. PMID: 31404251; PMCID: PMC6670285.
- What is Probiotic Lactobacillus Fermentum, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/lactobacillus-fermentum/
- Researched Benefits of L. Plantarum, by Evan Jerkunica, B.S. Physics & Dr. Rose M.D. Published on https://probiotics.org/l-plantarum/
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.