Your eye health is as important as any other part of your body and you can actively help to keep them in shape. Unfortunately, many reasons contribute to their malfunction. A supplement like Iplex is an ideal option to either prevent or slow down the advance of certain eye diseases.
As eyes are into cavities connected to many nerves, veins, and tissues it is crucial to offer a full approach to guarantee they receive the nutrients they need. This is why this supplement took care of adding ingredients that benefit not only the eyes but their surrounding areas. They offer support to the entire organ and nurture the eyeballs to keep them healthy.
The American based company Standard Process is behind the production of the Iplex supplement. Since it was founded in 1929 it dedicated all its efforts to produce Whole Food derived products. Therefore, they offer original and rich nutrients that enhance their effects to improve health in natural ways.
By farming and harvesting most of the ingredients of their products in rich organic farms and soils, Standard Process can offer high-quality formulas. Besides, for this supplement, they added a proprietary blend of ingredients that maximize its effects.
This company is fully committed to providing the highest health standards and that is why it uses Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) for dietary supplements. Standard Process is also an environmentally responsible company committed to innovative formulas that are efficient and sustainably.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-558-8740.
Ingredients: Vitamin A 160 mcg RAE, Vitamin C 6 mg, Riboflavin 0.4 mg, Niacin 4.8 mg, Vitamin B6 0.2 mg, Arrowroot flour, inositol, phosphoric acid, calcium lactate, porcine eye PMG extract, organic dried buckwheat (aerial parts) juice, organic buckwheat (seed), veal bone PMG extract, bovine liver, magnesium citrate, porcine stomach, choline bitartrate, nutritional yeast, organic carrot (root), organic sweet potato, bovine adrenal, organic alfalf (aerial parts), bovine kidney, defatted wheat (germ), para-aminobenzoate, organic dried alfalfa (aerial parts) juice, porcine brain, manganese glycerophosphate, bovine adrenal Cytosol extract, DL-methionine, oat flour, bovine bone, organic reishi mushroom powder, organic shiitake mushroom powder, veal bone, sunflower lecithin powder, carrot oil, and rice (bran).
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, water, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, calcium stearate, starch, vitamin A palmitate, riboflavin, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E sunflower), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
Iplex offers a holistic eye care system by incorporating clinically tested ingredients and a proprietary blend that offers high efficiency. Its extraordinary benefits come from this unique combination which may reduce the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration and other conditions. Also, its natural ingredients make it easily assimilable. Consequently, your body reacts in a shorter time.
Also, those with other diseases that include glaucoma, cataract, and other related conditions can obtain great benefits to strengthen their vascular and connective tissues, cells, and nerves around the eyeballs. Its regular use supports and helps to restore normal eye function.
As daily nutrition may lack enough nutrients, this supplement is an excellent choice to complement and substitute those nutrients. When it comes to vision problems, by taking this supplement you can obtain more clarity and sharpness and re-discover the pleasure of admiring more brilliant colors and tones. If you already developed myopia or astigmatism, you can use it to diminish their progression.
The current lifestyle with many electronic devices can provoke eye fatigue. Also, you might suffer from eye weakness or tiredness due to the exposure of long working and study sessions. So, for these conditions, this supplement can strengthen your eyes in a safe way. Also, you can safely use it on animals and will have excellent results too.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Iplex Cost?
Iplex is a little less expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
Iplex comes in a bottle with 150 capsules. It suggests that you take 2 capsules per meal on a daily basis.
So far, there are no reported side effects of this supplement but it is well known that Spanish moss may cause an allergic reaction, including difficulty breathing, unexplained swelling or skin rashes and hives.
The natural composition of Iplex allows it to be very safe to ingest. However, there are some warnings and side effects that you need to consider.
- The proportion of ingredients of the proprietary blend is not specified
- Some users report that the benefits obtained with the ingestion of the supplement might disappear after stopping its ingestion
- It might take some days to start enjoying the benefits
Where To Buy Iplex?
Iplex can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Standard Process
We did research on other products from Standard Process. Here is a complete list.
- Standard Process – Iplex®. Published on https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/Iplex
- Standard Process Iplex 150 Capsules. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055LSN94/
- Gilbert C. The eye signs of vitamin A deficiency. Community Eye Health. 2013;26(84):66-7. PMID: 24782581; PMCID: PMC3936686.
- Rasmussen HM, Johnson EJ. Nutrients for the aging eye. Clin Interv Aging. 2013;8:741-8. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S45399. Epub 2013 Jun 19. PMID: 23818772; PMCID: PMC3693724.
- Pirie A. THE RELATION OF RIBOFLAVIN TO THE EYE. A REVIEW ARTICLE. Br J Ophthalmol. 1943 Jul;27(7):291-301. doi: 10.1136/bjo.27.7.291. PMID: 18169936; PMCID: PMC1143495.
- El-Raggal TM. Riboflavin-Ultraviolet A Corneal Cross-linking for Keratoconus. Middle East Afr J Ophthalmol. 2009 Oct;16(4):256-9. doi: 10.4103/0974-9233.58418. PMID: 20404993; PMCID: PMC2855667.
- Christen WG, Glynn RJ, Chew EY, Albert CM, Manson JE. Folic acid, pyridoxine, and cyanocobalamin combination treatment and age-related macular degeneration in women: the Women’s Antioxidant and Folic Acid Cardiovascular Study. Arch Intern Med. 2009 Feb 23;169(4):335-41. doi: 10.1001/archinternmed.2008.574. PMID: 19237716; PMCID: PMC2648137.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.