ISO 100 by Dymatize is a protein powder that will help with your bodybuilding goals. This is the right protein powder choice from amongst other brands and similar products present in the market because it is made up of Whey Protein, available in the form of yummy tasting butter and in various flavors. It is scientifically proven and 100% Whey protein isolate. It digests quickly so the chance of fat getting accumulated within the body. The product is gluten-free and nearly lactose-free. With its recommended usage, you get bigger, leaner and stronger muscles.
We are proud to inform that all our products have been tried and tested thoroughly on different genres like athletes as well as enthusiasts and influencers. Iso 100 is a sports nutrition supplement brand of choice for Chip Smith Performance Systems. Our constant innovation and honest feedback from the people help us to improve the products. Dr. Rob Wildman is the man behind Dymatize who has over 50 years of experience in developing such revolutionary products based on Real Science. All the products are GMP certified and no such substances have been used that have been banned or not reliable and fit to consume. We are committed to high standards of quality.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-877-611-3704.
Iso 100 Ingredients
Ingredients: Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, and Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali).
Other ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Chloride, and Sucralose.
- It is available in many flavors – banana, chocolate mainly, and orange dream sickle.
- ISO 100 has minimal to almost no lactose present in the compound, hence categorized as low lactose, unlike other products that have good amounts of lactose, which is not suitable.
- It helps to build lean muscle quickly and the right way if all the instructions are followed as recommended.
- Each serving of 1 scoop has 110 calories, 2 grams of carbohydrates, and 25 grams of protein present in it.
- It is Casein-free, i.e., no predominant protein in milk. The metabolism rate of Casein is very slow.
- The Whey enhances the metabolism in the body hence releasing the proteins as fast it could into the bloodstream.
- The quantity of sodium present in each scoop of serving is just 160 milligrams.
- It contains cocoa to give it a chocolate flavor and there is no presence of artificial flavors in Iso 100.
- It is very affordable and one doesn’t feel like compromising on its nutrition part.
- This product doesn’t contain creatine unlike other products and is also 100% gluten-free.
- It does contain cholesterol but just 10 mg per serving.
- The Iso 100 whey protein butter doesn’t contain oil, skin, or any pork products. It contains milk and soy.
- It has Sucralose, which is a sugar substitute and is non-caloric. It doesn’t contain lactose.
- It is whey protein hydrolyzed and 100% isolated.
- The branched-chain amino acids present in the product helps to soothe the muscles from soreness and works against fatigue even during intense workouts.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Iso 100 Cost?
Iso 100 is a little more expensive than other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
It increases the oxidation of amino acids if the product is not consumed in the right quantities or in excess. As a result, the body will lose all the lean mass quickly. It is highly recommended for bodybuilders but should be taken as recommended by the experts. Beyond its expiration date, the product may not be fit to consume so better to consume when the order is received.
Where To Buy Iso 100?
Iso 100 can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Dymatize
We have researched other products from Dymatize. Here is a complete list.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.