Mind Lab Pro is a universal brain enhancer. But what exactly does universal mean? Well, this connotation describes a broad-spectrum nootropic that can affect many brain functions. This particular feature is what differentiates it from many other products available in the market.
Brains are complex organs with crucial participation in all corporal functions. Their full potential is still pending to have more studies. However, many scientific pieces of research already discovered what stimulates them to reach more power and stability.
Thus, Mind Lab Pro found those paths that boost the brain and included as many ingredients as possible. Hence, you obtain a formula that can optimize every aspect of your life.
The company in charge to create Mind Lab Pro is Opti-Nutra. It produces the supplements in the USA under the Food and Drug Administration´s certified good manufacturing practices (cGMP) guidelines.
Opti-Nutra is a parent company that relies on relevant neuroscientists who are able to conduct the most difficult tests and researches. Also, they make sure that all the ingredients are safe, legal, and free of any substance banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). This company also supports eco-friendly practices to produce and distribute brain supplements. Firstly, the bottles are 100% recyclables and boxes and packing materials are bio-degradable. Moreover, they continuously evolve to include eco-friendly ingredients to the formula and avoid additives other than NuFlow rice concentrate.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly.
Mind Lab Pro Ingredients
The ingredients inside Mind Lab Pro are: Citicoline (Cognizin®), N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, L-Theanine (Suntheanine®), Phosphatidylserine (Sharp PS® Green), Bacopa Monnieri (45% bacosides), Maritime Pine Bark Extract, Lion’s Mane Mushroom, Rhodiola Rosea (3% rosavin & 1% salidroside), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B12
The main benefits of this supplement are related to the multiple brain-path ways it offers. As a result, it supports short and long-term brain functions. You can easily feel how it adapts to your lifestyle on a daily basis while your cells are nurtured in the long run.
Similarly, it provides full support to keep the highest peak of mental performance. All of it is possible due to each nootropic compound that synergizes in perfect harmony and creates the following effects:
- Your brain chemistry will be more balanced and this will increase your motivation.
- Attention gets to higher levels and your processing speed will skyrocket.
- It gives your brain more energy and you start thinking faster. Fatigue disappears.
- As it starts nourishing your brain cells, they start renovating and growing healthier and stronger.
- Your brain starts absorbing more oxygen and improving neuro-nutrient delivery.
- It simultaneously fights against toxins and contributes to diminishing the degradation of the brain.
- By reproducing alpha frequencies, it helps to increase a mental state that promotes creativity, learning, and productivity.
When you ingest Mind Lab Pro, you can rest assured of the high quality of the entire product that starts with premium ingredients that come from the most trustable global suppliers. Secondly, it is the cleanest nootropic because it doesn´t contain unnecessary additives, the capsules are 100% vegan, and the ingredients grow in natural areas.
To guarantee the high-quality, Mind Lab Pro runs tests on each individual nootropic before allowing it to enter the laboratory facilities. Therefore, they can certify they all are free of herbicides, pesticides, microbes, allergens, and GMOs.
Mind Lab Pro has many positive reviews from Amazon customers.
How Much Does Mind Lab Pro Cost?
Mind Lab Pro is available all over the internet at a reasonable price.
Side Effects and Warnings
Some customers reported mild side effects like bloating, gastrointestinal stress, stomach irritation, nervousness or disrupting sleep, but these were very rare and occur on a higher dosage.
On a normal dosage, it has very few or none side effects.
You should not take this supplement if you are under the age of 18, if you are nursing or pregnant, or trying to get pregnant.
Also, do not take it if you are dealing with serious medical conditions, you are planning to have surgery or you are taking other drugs with potential interactions. For your safety, always consult with your doctor before taking any supplement.
Where To Buy Mind Lab Pro?
You can check the manufacturer website if you want to purchase it directly from the source, or you can get a great deal on a retail website like Amazon where it’s sold by various sellers with great feedback.
More Supplements From Opti-Nutra
We did research on other products from Opti-Nutra, but we could not find any other than Mind Lab Pro.
- Mind Lab Pro Universal Nootropic. Published on https://eu.mindlabpro.com/
- Fioravanti M, Buckley AE. Citicoline (Cognizin) in the treatment of cognitive impairment. Clin Interv Aging. 2006;1(3):247-51. doi: 10.2147/ciia.2006.1.3.247. PMID: 18046877; PMCID: PMC2695184.
- Matsumura T, Uryu O, Matsuhisa F, Tajiri K, Matsumoto H, Hayakawa Y. N‐acetyl‐l‐tyrosine is an intrinsic triggering factor of mitohormesis in stressed animals, EMBO Reports (2020) e49211 https://doi.org/10.15252/embr.201949211
- Lyon MR1, Kapoor MP, Juneja LR. The effects of L-theanine (Suntheanine®) on objective sleep quality in boys with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial. Altern Med Rev. 2011 Dec;16(4):348-54. PMID: 22214254
- Kim HY, Huang BX, Spector AA. Phosphatidylserine in the brain: metabolism and function. Prog Lipid Res. 2014 Oct;56:1-18. doi: 10.1016/j.plipres.2014.06.002. Epub 2014 Jun 30. PMID: 24992464; PMCID: PMC4258547.
- Sabaratnam V, Kah-Hui W, Naidu M, Rosie David P. Neuronal health – can culinary and medicinal mushrooms help? J Tradit Complement Med. 2013 Jan;3(1):62-8. doi: 10.4103/2225-4110.106549. PMID: 24716157; PMCID: PMC3924982.
- Ishaque S, Shamseer L, Bukutu C, Vohra S. Rhodiola Rosea for physical and mental fatigue: a systematic review. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2012 May 29;12:70. doi: 10.1186/1472-6882-12-70. PMID: 22643043; PMCID: PMC3541197.
- Rohdewald P., A review of the French maritime pine bark extract (Pycnogenol), a herbal medication with diverse clinical pharmacology. Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2002 Apr;40(4):158-68. PMID: 11996210; DOI: 10.5414/cpp40158
- Calabrese C, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa Monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0018. PMID: 18611150; PMCID: PMC3153866.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.