Neuro-Peak is a “brain booster” made by a physician specialized in anti-aging, and it was formulated in such a way that if you constantly use it its benefits are going to increase in time. Its manufacturer claims to provide premium ingredients with every Neuro Peak capsule, all combined in the right amount to naturally support clarity, focus, and memory and increase blood circulation in the brain. All ingredients are promoting a healthy brain. Taking it daily you can maximize the results, and offer a big boost to your brain.*
Neuro Peak is manufactured by Zhou Nutrition, a nutritional company based in Kansas City. The mission of the company is to come up with solutions that help every area of your life, by providing nutritional supplements of high quality that everyone can afford. Their experts are using modern research combined with traditional medicine based on herbs to create great formulas with amazing results. According to the manufacturer they are producing some of the top best selling natural dietary supplements in the market, things confirmed by the ranking of all their products on major retail sites (eg. Amazon).
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-855-700-9468.
Neuro Peak Ingredients
Neuro Peak contains the following ingredients. Ginkgo Biloba, Bacopa Monnieri, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Phosphatidylserine, DMAE, and Vitamin B-12.
These ingredients are considered having “brain-boosting” properties, being scientifically-formulated for supporting your cognitive functions.*
DMAE also called Dimethylaminoethanol is considered to help with the production of acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter. Bacopa Monnieri supports your memory by helping neurons communicating with each other. Phosphatidylserine is a phospholipid that can be found in your cell membranes. Research from the 1980s shows that phosphatidylserine promotes brain nerve cells’ health and helps support learning and memory. Rhodiola Rosea Extract is a herb that stimulates brain activities to increase your mental performance and promotes stress relief so you can think more positively and stay more focused on the things you are doing. Ginkgo Biloba is a very popular herb that can be found in many brain supplements. According to some research, it supports your blood circulation in the brain, and it improves your concentration and alertness.
Neuro Peak is a brain supplement formulated to promote cognition, boost clarity, focus, and memory. This natural nootropic uses a unique combination of ingredients meant to increase oxygen in the brain and blood circulation. It’s also a powerful blend that helps to promote the health of neurons and brain cells. The use of Rhodiola Rosea Extract is giving your brain a boost. It is proved for centuries that this ingredient promotes mental performance and it was combined with other ingredients that support different brain functions to help re-energize your mind and support positive thinking. Neuro Peak promotes lower stress and helps you deal with anxiety and lack of focus issues.
Neuro Peak has over 3000 reviews on Amazon from customers who have tried it. Most of the reviews are positive.
How Much Does Neuro-Peak Cost?
Neuro Peak is available at a very affordable price over the internet.
Side Effects and Warnings
It is important that you do not exceed the dose recommended by the manufacturer. If you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are under the age of 18 you should consider consulting your doctor prior to consuming this supplement. Also, if you are known to have a medical condition you should consult with your physician before taking Neuro Peak or any other dietary supplement.
Some of the side effects reported by Neuro-Peak consumers are stomach upset, nausea, headaches, and minor skin irritation.
Where To Buy Neuro Peak?
Neuro Peak can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Zhou Nutrition
We have researched other products from Zhou Nutrition. Here is a complete list.
- Neuro-Peak – Nootropic – Memory, Focus & Clarity – Zhou Nutrition. Published on https://www.zhounutrition.com/products/neuro-peak
- Neuro Peak Brain Support Supplement. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0157EJZGI/
- Barbara H. Field & Robert Vadnal (1998) Ginkgo biloba and Memory: An Overview, Nutritional Neuroscience, 1:4, 255-267, DOI: 10.1080/1028415X.1998.11747236
- Calabrese C, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0018. PMID: 18611150; PMCID: PMC3153866.
- Ma GP, Zheng Q, Xu MB, Zhou XL, Lu L, Li ZX, Zheng GQ. Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms. Front Pharmacol. 2018 Dec 4;9:1415. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2018.01415. PMID: 30564123; PMCID: PMC6288277.
- Michael J. Glade, Kyl Smith, Phosphatidylserine and the human brain, Nutrition, Volume 31, Issue 6, 2015, Pages 781-786, ISSN 0899-9007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2014.10.014.
- Liu S, Chen Z, Cai X, Sun Y, Zhao C, Liu F, Liu D. Effects of dimethylaminoethanol and compound amino acid on D-galactose induced skin aging model of rat. ScientificWorldJournal. 2014;2014:507351. doi: 10.1155/2014/507351. Epub 2014 Jul 14. PMID: 25133239; PMCID: PMC4123624.
- Tangney CC, Aggarwal NT, Li H, Wilson RS, Decarli C, Evans DA, Morris MC. Vitamin B12, cognition, and brain MRI measures: a cross-sectional examination. Neurology. 2011 Sep 27;77(13):1276-82. doi: 10.1212/WNL.0b013e3182315a33. Erratum in: Neurology. 2011 Nov 8;77(19):1773. PMID: 21947532; PMCID: PMC3179651.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.