Nitrovit reviews suggest that this product is a part of a new generation of nootropic supplements that offer the opportunity to power-up your cognitive processes. And, what makes it so unique is the combination of natural ingredients coupled with the latest advances of traditional medicine.
At all ages, brains are connected throughout all our body parts, including cells and neurotransmitters. Thus, this supplement was developed to cover all the areas that may affect the brain’s performance. As a result, your ability to focus, memorize, concentrate, and execute projects and tasks improves significantly.
Most importantly, you obtain a renovated point of view about life that makes you thrive. And, you may easily become a highly motivated winner when coping with the most demanding circumstances at work or study areas.
The Manufacturer of Nitrovit is a US company named Neuro Laboratories which is based in New York. Trying to end with his own deficit of attention, the Founder and President, Mr. Archie Marks, initially developed this supplement for self-improvement. And the results were so spectacular that he decided to start commercializing it to the general public.
The spirit of the company is driven by an intense desire for providing a life-changing experience. And to prove that, it offers a 1-year money-back guarantee that exceeds any other nootropic´s warranty available in the market. The total availability and transparency about how and where the company operates show the commitment and seriousness of the proposal.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly by email or through the contact form on their site.
NITROvit contains the following ingredients: Noopept (37.5mg), Uridine (150mg), Huperzine-A (150mcg), Taurine (150mg), Alpha GPC (450mg), Guarana Powder (270mg), Mucuna Pruriens Extract (375mg), Phosphatidylserine (120mg), Shilajit Powder (187.5mg), Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxine (36mg), Vitamin B12 or Methylcobalamin (900 mcg), BioPerine (9mg), vegetable capsule and rice flour.
From the first week, the benefits of Nitrovit will exceed your expectations. Progressively and week by week you will notice how you improve your alertness. Similarly, you will feel invigorated and capable to be more productive. This progressive effect allows you to get used to the product and make the necessary adjustments.
Thus, we find that during the first week, you will notice how negative sensations and thoughts, as well as anxieties, fade away. You will be able to produce more time more focused and without distraction.
Then, during the second week, a renewed optimism makes its entrance along with high-quality sleep and more clarity of mind when awakening. By the third week, Nitrovit is already nurturing, cleaning, and lowering inflammation of your cells and neurotransmitters in depth. That provides a notable improvement in verbal fluency and memory. As a result, you will suddenly start remembering and relating names, faces, and dates.
Finally, in the fourth week, you will reach the peak of the dosage and the high level of focus and productivity can lead you to take new challenges in life. Moreover, your brain health will allow you to speed up the cognitive process and discover new opportunities. Hence, no matter your work or activity, you will be able to optimize your time and efforts.
When you use the supplement on a long term basis, your levels of well-being and confidence take a new stage. Most importantly, those new levels remain stable in time by being backed up with mental clarity, sleep quality, and lower stress and anxiety.
NITROvit has many positive reviews online, on the manufacturer’s website and 3rd party supplement review websites.
How Much Does NITROvit Cost?
NITROvit is more expensive than other similar brain nootropics, but that’s mostly because of the quality of ingredients inside it.
Side Effects and Warnings
Nitrovit is manufactured following the Food and Drug Administration´s certified good manufacturing practices (cGMP) guidelines, but like any other nootropic, it doesn´t have formal approval from this institution.
The ingestion is limited to a maximum of 4 capsules each 24 hours and exceeding this dosage may create some intolerance problems.
Some people might need more time to show some results.
According to the manufacturer, all ingredients are safe to take as long as you are not allergic to any of them. There are no reported side effects associated with Nitrovit.
However, our research revealed that some of the ingredients could cause some potential side effects.
Caffeine guarana might cause some problems for individuals who have sleeping problems like insomnia, jitteriness, and restlessness.
Alpha Lipoic Acid may lower your blood sugar. This could result in headaches, confusion, weakness, hunger, dizziness, irritability, jitteriness, and fast heart rate.
Huperzine A may cause blurred vision, nausea, cramping, diarrhea or sweating.
Alpha GPC may cause headaches, dizziness, sleeping problems and a skin rash.
You should avoid taking this product if you suffer or have any pre-existing medical conditions without talking to your doctor.
Where To Buy NITROvit?
NITROvit can be ordered online, directly from the manufacturer’s official website. You can get discounts on packages. The company also offers discount coupons on different promotions.
More Supplements From Neuro Laboratories
- Instant Motivation And Mental Drive, Sustained States Of Focus And Concentration, And Enhanced Memory Recall And Faster Cognitive Processing Are All Now Within Your Reach. Published on https://www.projectnooyou.com/nitrovit/
- Maria De Jesus Moreno Moreno, Cognitive improvement in mild to moderate Alzheimer’s dementia after treatment with the acetylcholine precursor choline alfoscerate: A multicenter, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, Clinical Therapeutics, Volume 25, Issue 1, 2003, Pages 178-193, ISSN 0149-2918, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0149-2918(03)90023-3. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0149291803900233)
- Liu J, Head E, Gharib AM, Yuan W, Ingersoll RT, Hagen TM, Cotman CW, Ames BN. Memory loss in old rats is associated with brain mitochondrial decay and RNA/DNA oxidation: partial reversal by feeding acetyl-L-carnitine and/or R-alpha -lipoic acid. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2002 Feb 19;99(4):2356-61. doi: 10.1073/pnas.261709299. Erratum in: Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2002 May 14;99(10):7184-5. PMID: 11854529; PMCID: PMC122369.
- Ruoning Wang, Jiawei Han, Ai Jiang, Rong Huang, Tingming Fu, Lingchong Wang, Qin Zheng, Wen Li, Junsong Li, Involvement of metabolism-permeability in enhancing the oral bioavailability of curcumin in excipient-free solid dispersions co-formed with piperine, International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Volume 561, 2019, Pages 9-18, ISSN 0378-5173, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpharm.2019.02.027. (http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0378517319301504)
- Veasey RC, Haskell-Ramsay CF, Kennedy DO, Wishart K, Maggini S, Fuchs CJ, Stevenson EJ. The Effects of Supplementation with a Vitamin and Mineral Complex with Guaraná Prior to Fasted Exercise on Affect, Exertion, Cognitive Performance, and Substrate Metabolism: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Nutrients. 2015 Jul 27;7(8):6109-27. doi: 10.3390/nu7085272. PMID: 26225993; PMCID: PMC4555111.
- Huperzine A, Published on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-764/huperzine-a
- Rana DG, Galani VJ. Dopamine mediated antidepressant effect of Mucuna pruriens seeds in various experimental models of depression. Ayu. 2014 Jan;35(1):90-7. doi: 10.4103/0974-8520.141949. PMID: 25364207; PMCID: PMC4213977.
- Ostrovskaya, R.U., Gudasheva, T.A., Zaplina, A.P. et al. Noopept stimulates the expression of NGF and BDNF in rat hippocampus. Bull Exp Biol Med146, 334–337 (2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/s10517-008-0297-x
- Parker AG, Gordon J, Thornton A, Byars A, Lubker J, Bartlett M, Byrd M, Oliver J, Simbo S, Rasmussen C, Greenwood M, Kreider RB. The effects of IQPLUS Focus on cognitive function, mood and endocrine response before and following acute exercise. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2011 Oct 21;8:16. doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-8-16. PMID: 22017963; PMCID: PMC3210081.
- Keller JL, Housh TJ, Hill EC, Smith CM, Schmidt RJ, Johnson GO. The effects of Shilajit supplementation on fatigue-induced decreases in muscular strength and serum hydroxyproline levels. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2019 Feb 6;16(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s12970-019-0270-2. PMID: 30728074; PMCID: PMC6364418.
- Guzzetti S, Calzari L, Buccarello L, Cesari V, Toschi I, Cattaldo S, Mauro A, Pregnolato F, Mazzola SM, Russo S. Taurine Administration Recovers Motor and Learning Deficits in an Angelman Syndrome Mouse Model. Int J Mol Sci. 2018 Apr 5;19(4):1088. doi: 10.3390/ijms19041088. PMID: 29621152; PMCID: PMC5979575.
- Holguin S, Martinez J, Chow C, Wurtman R. Dietary uridine enhances the improvement in learning and memory produced by administering DHA to gerbils. FASEB J. 2008 Nov;22(11):3938-46. doi: 10.1096/fj.08-112425. Epub 2008 Jul 7. PMID: 18606862; PMCID: PMC2574024.
- Kim H, Kim G, Jang W, Kim SY, Chang N. Association between intake of B vitamins and cognitive function in elderly Koreans with cognitive impairment. Nutr J. 2014 Dec 17;13(1):118. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-13-118. PMID: 25516359; PMCID: PMC4290102.
- Syed EU, Wasay M, Awan S. Vitamin B12 supplementation in treating major depressive disorder: a randomized controlled trial. Open Neurol J. 2013 Nov 15;7:44-8. doi: 10.2174/1874205X01307010044. PMID: 24339839; PMCID: PMC3856388.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.