Procera AVH is a brain nutritional supplement that claims to provide amazing beneficial consequences for the health of brain functions. It states to assist in the improvement of memory function, mood problems, and mental performance. Being a blend of healthy and safe ingredients, it claims to be the top-notch brain health supplement. The manufacturer of this supplement ensures thorough research of this product from every aspect.
The manufacturer of this supplement was initially Brain Research Labs, a company that was acquired by KeyView Labs. This company KeyWiew Labs continued the manufacturing and distribution of Brain Research Labs’ healthy products for brain function enhancement. According to their official website, the Procera AVH supplement has been serving the community since 2005.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-214-8112.
Procera AVH Ingredients
Procera AVH is composed of vinpocetine, huperzine, and acetyl l-carnitine. Vinpocetine is a well known natural extract of the Vinca minor. This ingredient has been in research for more than 30 years owing to its breathtaking effects. The use of this extract claims to boost cerebral vascular blood flow and by this, it increases the levels of nutrients, glucose, oxygen and different neurotransmitters in the brain.
The second ingredient of the supplement i.e. huperzine also possesses important health effects related to the brain. Being a derivative product of Chinese Club Moss, a natural inhibitor of acetylcholinesterase (AChE), it increases the Ach levels in the brain and helps to improve learning, alertness, thinking, and memory. This ingredient also boosts the effect of vinpocetine.
The acetyl l-carnitine is the third major ingredient and it functions to improve the health and integrity of brain cells.
Thus, this supplement is the blend of very important and natural ingredients.
Being the mixture of healthy and natural ingredients it claims to improve recall speed, mood, concentration, memory, mental clarity, energy, and focus. It is particularly made to make your brain alert and you feel energetic and easily carry out all your activities. Its basic three ingredients are all-natural plant extracts which are known for their wonderful healthy influence on the brain functions. Owing to these cognitive ingredients, it claims to provide 100% results.
Procera AVH has many positive reviews from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does Procera AVH Cost?
The price of Procera AVH is reasonable, so anyone interested can easily buy it either online or from retailer markets.
Side Effects and Warnings
The manufacturers of this supplement state about the complete safety of their products. They ensure thorough research and tests for its safety as well as efficacy. According to them, people may experience a problem related to the stomach if they take it on an empty stomach. Another problem associated with its use may be a headache. However, these are not major side effects so to be afraid of.
It can show interaction with other therapeutic drugs, so use it after consulting with doctors. Pregnant ladies and nursing mothers should avoid its use.
Before using Procera AVH, do seek advice from a medical practitioner.
Where To Buy Procera AVH?
Procera AVH can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From KeyView Labs
We did research on other products from KeyView Labs. Here is a complete list.
- Procera – Brain Health Redefined. Published on https://www.amazon.com/stores/node/14171470011/
- Ogunrin A. Effect of vinpocetine on cognitive performances of a nigerian population. Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2014 Jul;4(4):654-61. doi: 10.4103/2141-9248.139368. PMID: 25221724; PMCID: PMC4160700.
- Bagoly E., Fehér Gergely, Szapáry László; The role of vinpocetine in the treatment of cerebrovascular diseases based on human studies, Print ISSN 0030-6002 Online ISSN 1788-6120, https://doi.org/10.1556/OH.2007.28115
- Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16. PMID: 28508995; PMCID: PMC5621476.
- Olav B. Smeland, Tore W. Meisingset, Karin Borges, Ursula Sonnewald, Chronic acetyl-l-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice, Neurochemistry International, Volume 61, Issue 1, 2012, Pages 100-107, ISSN 0197-0186, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuint.2012.04.008.
- Answer From Brent A. Bauer, M.D., Can huperzine A prevent memory loss and improve cognitive function in people with Alzheimer’s disease? Published on https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/alzheimers-disease/expert-answers/huperzine-a/faq-20058259
- Tun MK, Herzon SB. The pharmacology and therapeutic potential of (-)-huperzine A. J Exp Pharmacol. 2012 Sep 5;4:113-23. doi: 10.2147/JEP.S27084. PMID: 27186124; PMCID: PMC4863551.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.