Simply put, Profiderall is part of a generation of Nootropics that sends a wakeup call to your brain as soon as you take it. This call allows your brain to explode in creativity and imagination as well as accessing your deepest sources of knowledge.
This is possible because this health supplement can increase the number of key neurotransmitters in the brain. They are responsible for making you increase your focus to learn faster and improve your memory.
Hence, students, professionals, and whoever needs to remain alert for intellectual activities can discover its benefits. Moreover, it provides long-lasting energy levels that work along with a better capacity to reason and solve problems.
The company Profiderall Laboratories manufactures this brain supplement. They are focused on producing a brain enhancer with a formula that contains safe, synthetic and natural ingredients.
The company is headquartered in San Francisco, USA and it uses state-of-the-art facilities designed according to the Food and Drug Administration´s (FDA) certified good manufacturing practices (cGMP) guidelines. Besides, the facilities are ISO 9001:2008 certified to guarantee maximum quality and security.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly.
Ingredients: Niacin, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin), Pantothenic Acid (as Choline Bitartrate), Caffeine Anhydrous, Bacopa Leaf Powder, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) Bitartrate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Huperzine A (from Toothed Clubmoss Aerial Parts Extract).
Other ingredients: Gelatin Capsule, Rice Flour, Dicalcium Phosphate, and Magnesium Stearate.
The benefits of Profiderall are centered on enhancing brain functions. Its innovation consists of targeting several areas of the brain and others that affect it directly. This is why you obtain maximum efficiency and brainpower. So, due that it affects and supports the brain and other organs, it offers the following benefits.
- Promotes an optimal chemical composition by providing fluidity and free interaction between cellular membranes and brain layers.
- Increases blood flow and levels of oxygen to make you more alert and motivated. This allows you to reach the highest level of focus and concentration.
- It improves your learning and memory capacity while diminishing stress levels. It is possible because it multiplies the number of neurotransmitters in charge of covering those functions in the brain.
- You get an extra energy dosage that may last up to 6 hours.
- A unique combination of nootropics increases your levels of attention and the ability to process information faster.
- It balances brain metabolism by using blood and oxygen flow at its best.
- You obtain extra protection for your brain against free radical damage because the supplement provides an antioxidant effect.
Overall, the exclusive formula of Profiderall allows you to enjoy the best functionalities of your brain for longer times in a smarter way. It takes advantage of all the connections that make your brain work better and stimulate them.
There are many reviews available online from customers who have tried this product.
How Much Does Profiderall Cost?
Profiderall’s price is a bit high compared to similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
This supplement is not recommended for pregnant women or during breastfeeding periods.
People who take other medications should consult their physician.
It should be avoided by people with low tolerance to caffeine or those who have been advised by their physician against caffeine and stimulants.
Some people have reported nervousness while taking it.
Where To Buy Profiderall?
Profiderall can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted retailers like Amazon, Walmart, and others.
More Supplements From Profiderall Laboratories
We did research on other products from Profiderall Laboratories but we couldn’t find any other than Profiderall.
- PROFIDERALL™ Cognitive Energy Complex. Published on https://profiderall.com/
- Energy + Brain Booster for Memory & Focus. Published on https://www.amazon.com//dp/B01MTFKZ1G/
- Gasperi V, Sibilano M, Savini I, Catani MV. Niacin in the Central Nervous System: An Update of Biological Aspects and Clinical Applications. Int J Mol Sci. 2019 Feb 23;20(4):974. doi: 10.3390/ijms20040974. PMID: 30813414; PMCID: PMC6412771.
- Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review. Nutrients. 2016 Jan 27;8(2):68. doi: 10.3390/nu8020068. PMID: 26828517; PMCID: PMC4772032.
- Tangney CC, Aggarwal NT, Li H, Wilson RS, Decarli C, Evans DA, Morris MC. Vitamin B12, cognition, and brain MRI measures: a cross-sectional examination. Neurology. 2011 Sep 27;77(13):1276-82. doi: 10.1212/WNL.0b013e3182315a33. Erratum in: Neurology. 2011 Nov 8;77(19):1773. PMID: 21947532; PMCID: PMC3179651.
- Patassini S, Begley P, Xu J, Church SJ, Kureishy N, Reid SJ, Waldvogel HJ, Faull RLM, Snell RG, Unwin RD, Cooper GJS. Cerebral Vitamin B5 (D-Pantothenic Acid) Deficiency as a Potential Cause of Metabolic Perturbation and Neurodegeneration in Huntington’s Disease. Metabolites. 2019 Jun 11;9(6):113. doi: 10.3390/metabo9060113. PMID: 31212603; PMCID: PMC6630497.
- Addicott MA, Yang LL, Peiffer AM, Burnett LR, Burdette JH, Chen MY, Hayasaka S, Kraft RA, Maldjian JA, Laurienti PJ. The effect of daily caffeine use on cerebral blood flow: How much caffeine can we tolerate? Hum Brain Mapp. 2009 Oct;30(10):3102-14. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20732. PMID: 19219847; PMCID: PMC2748160.
- Astrid Nehlig, Jean-Luc Daval, Gérard Debry, Caffeine and the central nervous system: mechanisms of action, biochemical, metabolic and psychostimulant effects, Brain Research Reviews, Volume 17, Issue 2, 1992, Pages 139-170, ISSN 0165-0173, https://doi.org/10.1016/0165-0173(92)90012-B.
- Qian ZM, Ke Y. Huperzine A: Is it an Effective Disease-Modifying Drug for Alzheimer’s Disease? Front Aging Neurosci. 2014 Aug 19;6:216. doi: 10.3389/fnagi.2014.00216. PMID: 25191267; PMCID: PMC4137276.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.