Qualia Mind is a nootropic that stands out for its approach to consider the entire body to boost brain performance. You can see how this approach affects the formulation, blend, and general formulation. The success is supported by a company that focuses its interest in developing well-being products. As a result, all the ingredients seek to keep the perfect balance between body and mind.
The effects are distributed between short and long-term results. This guarantees that brain nutrition can offer results to contribute to aging properly. Despite this approach, people of all ages can take the supplement and obtain the same benefits to keep focus, energy levels, mental clarity, concentration, and higher creativity.
The manufacturers of Qualia Mind form a company named Neurohacker Collective. It started operations in 2015. But they are not only manufacturers but a group of scientists and entrepreneurs devoted to creating well-being formulas. To do so, they use an innovative approach to complex systems science.
By using this approach, they favor the natural ability of the human body to self-regulate their biological functions. Moreover, they combine it with neurobiology and organic chemistry the results. All of it is possible because they rely on a group of renowned MDs, PHDs, and domain expert advisors.
The information about the company´s operations and its entire team are transparent and show a complete organization. The quality of the product is assured by being produced in facilities that follow the USA Food and Drug Administration´s certified good manufacturing practices (cGMP) guidelines.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-855-281-2328.
Qualia Mind Ingredients
The ingredients inside Qualia Mind are: Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg ( 1,000 IU), Thiamine (as thiamine HCI) 50 mg, Niacin (as niacinamide) 50 mg, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5′ -phosphate) 20 mg, Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 1000 mcg, Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 50 mg, Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCI 500 mg, Artichoke Leaf Extract (4% cynarin and related flavonoids) 500 mg, Bacopa monnieri Leaf Extract 300 mg, Rhodiola rosea Root Extract (3% rosavins; 1% salidrosides) 300 mg, DL-Phenylalanine 300 mg, Uridine-5′ -Monophosphate heptahydrate disodium 250 mg, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine 250 mg, Taurine 200 mg, L-Theanine 200 mg, Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha GPC) 200 mg, Cognizin® 150 mg, Organic Coffeeberry® ( 90 mg caffeine) Whole Coffee (Coffea arabica) Fruit Extract 129 mg, Velvet Bean (Mucuna pruriens) Seed Extract 100 mg, Phosphatidylserine (from sunflower lecithin) 100 mg, Theobromine 100 mg, DHA (as Docosahexaenoic Acid from Algae) 80 mg, Celastrus paniculatus Seed Extract 60 mg, Ginkgo biloba Leaf Extract (24% glycosides) 50 mg, Coleus forskohlii Root Extract (20% forskolin) 20 mg, Pyrroloquinoline Quinone disodium 10 mg, Huperzia serrata Leaf Extract (7% Huperzine A) 5 mg.
Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Organic Rice Concentrate, Organic Rice Extract Blend, Silicon Dioxide, Calcium Carbonate.
From the moment you start taking Qualia Mind, you boost your brain’s nutrition. As a result, it reacts to increase your focus while beating procrastination and raising your energy levels. You end up with a natural state of calm that lasts all day.
As it promotes mental clarity, you also experience higher levels of creativity to develop the most demanding tasks. Furthermore, as your will power increases, you get the courage to thrive in your personal and professional projects.
This brain enhancer provides short and long-term results. For the short term, you may start experiencing the Qualia Mind’s neurochemical and physiological results as soon as 40 minutes! For long-term results, it promotes:
- Neuroplasticity: elimination of unnecessary neural connections while strengths the good ones.
- Neurogenesis: the transformation of new cells into neurons.
- Synapse development: structural junctions between neurons to allow neurotransmitter releasing.
- Metabolism: essential chemical reactions into the organism that increase energy levels.
Despite it is a brain enhancer, this formula considered the entire body to develop the formula. IT makes it an extraordinary supplement based on complex systems. This approach doesn´t force but support the self-regulation of internal body processes. Besides all its ingredients are vegan, non-GMO, and gluten-free which makes suitable for all regimes.
To confirm all the above, you just need to look at how recognized personalities endorse the product not only with publicity but using it. Also, it was featured in important publications such as The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, and HuffPost.
Qualia Mind has many positive reviews from Amazon customers.
How Much Does Qualia Mind Cost?
Qualia Mind is available all over the internet at a reasonable price.
Side Effects and Warnings
Some of the customers taking this product reported side effects like altered emotions, excessive energy, headaches, sleep problems, nausea, spaciness, tightness or soreness, increased heart rate, increased anxiety.
If any uncomfortable side effects, discontinue immediately.
Don’t take this supplement combined with MAOI or SSRI antidepressants, or with recreational drugs or alcohol. Some of the ingredients in the formula can have serious negative interactions. For safeness, you should avoid taking it with any medication.
Avoid taking it if you have medical conditions like neurological problems, high blood pressure, endocrine disorders, muscular dystrophy, phenylketonuria, cancer. In any of these cases, consult with a physician before taking it.
Qualia shouldn’t be consumed by pregnant or nursing women or individuals under the age of 18.
People sensitive to caffeine should avoit it as well.
Where To Buy Qualia Mind?
You can purchase it directly from the manufacturer’s website, or you can get it from an online retail store like Amazon.
More Supplements From Neurohacker
We did research on other products from Neurohacker. Here are some of them: Qualia Mind, Qualia Mind Caffeine Free, Qualia Focus, Eternus, Qualia Nootropic Energy.
- Qualia Mind – Premium Nootropic for Mental Performance. Published on https://www.neurohacker.com/shop/qualia-mind
- Simon P. Kelly, Manuel Gomez-Ramirez, Jennifer L. Montesi, John J. Foxe, L-Theanine and Caffeine in Combination Affect Human Cognition as Evidenced by Oscillatory alpha-Band Activity and Attention Task Performance, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 138, Issue 8, August 2008, Pages 1572S–1577S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/138.8.1572S
- Lucilla Parnetti, Francesco Amenta, Virgilio Gallai, Choline alphoscerate in cognitive decline and in acute cerebrovascular disease: an analysis of published clinical data, Mechanisms of Ageing and Development, Volume 122, Issue 16, 2001, Pages 2041-2055, ISSN 0047-6374, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0047-6374(01)00312-8
- Wun-Chang Ko, Chwen-Ming Shih, Ya-Hsin Lai, Jun-Hao Chen, Hui-Lin Huang, Inhibitory effects of flavonoids on phosphodiesterase isozymes from guinea pig and their structure–activity relationships, Biochemical Pharmacology, Volume 68, Issue 10, 2004, Pages 2087-2094, ISSN 0006-2952, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bcp.2004.06.030
- Calabrese C, Gregory WL, Leo M, Kraemer D, Bone K, Oken B. Effects of a standardized Bacopa Monnieri extract on cognitive performance, anxiety, and depression in the elderly: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. J Altern Complement Med. 2008 Jul;14(6):707-13. doi: 10.1089/acm.2008.0018. PMID: 18611150; PMCID: PMC3153866.
- M.K. Saraf, S. Prabhakar, P. Pandhi, A. Anand, Bacopa Monniera ameliorates amnesic effects of diazepam qualifying behavioral–molecular partitioning, Neuroscience, Volume 155, Issue 2, 2008, Pages 476-484, ISSN 0306-4522, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroscience.2008.05.043
- Matthew P. Pase, James Kean, Jerome Sarris, Chris Neale, Andrew B. Scholey, and Con Stough.The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine.Jul 2012.647-652. http://doi.org/10.1089/acm.2011.0367
- Russo, A., Izzo, A.A., Borrelli, F., Renis, M. and Vanella, A. (2003), Free radical scavenging capacity and protective effect of Bacopa monniera L. on DNA damage. Phytother. Res., 17: 870-875. https://doi:10.1002/ptr.1061
- Bozic I, Savic D, Laketa D, Bjelobaba I, Milenkovic I, Pekovic S, Nedeljkovic N, Lavrnja I. Benfotiamine attenuates inflammatory response in LPS stimulated BV-2 microglia. PLoS One. 2015 Feb 19;10(2):e0118372. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0118372. PMID: 25695433; PMCID: PMC4335016.
- Pan X, Chen Z, Fei G, Pan S, Bao W, Ren S, Guan Y, Zhong C. Long-Term Cognitive Improvement After Benfotiamine Administration in Patients with Alzheimer’s Disease. Neurosci Bull. 2016 Dec;32(6):591-596. doi: 10.1007/s12264-016-0067-0. Epub 2016 Oct 1. PMID: 27696179; PMCID: PMC5567484.
- Rohit Sharma, Kamil Kuca, Eugenie Nepovimova, Atul Kabra, MM Rao, PK Prajapati. (2019) Traditional Ayurvedic and herbal remedies for Alzheimer’s disease: from bench to bedside. Expert Review of Neurotherapeutics 19:5, pages 359-374.
- Bhagya V, Christofer T, Shankaranarayana Rao BS. Neuroprotective effect of Celastrus paniculatus on chronic stress-induced cognitive impairment. Indian J Pharmacol. 2016 Nov-Dec;48(6):687-693. doi: 10.4103/0253-7613.194853. PMID: 28066108; PMCID: PMC5155471.
- Reyes-Izquierdo, T., Nemzer, B., Shu, C., Huynh, L., Argumedo, R., Keller, R., & Pietrzkowski, Z. (2013). Modulatory effect of coffee fruit extract on plasma levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor in healthy subjects. British Journal of Nutrition, 110(3), 420-425. https://doi:10.1017/S0007114512005338
- Chlorogenic acid, a polyphenol from Prunus domestica (Mirabelle), with coupled anxiolytic and antioxidant effects, Bouayed, Jaouad et al. Journal of the Neurological Sciences, Volume 262, Issue 1, 77 – 84. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jns.2007.06.028
- Huang H, Wang H, Figueiredo-Pereira ME. Regulating the ubiquitin/proteasome pathway via cAMP-signaling: neuroprotective potential. Cell Biochem Biophys. 2013;67(1):55–66. https://doi:10.1007/s12013-013-9628-2
- Welma Stonehouse, Cathryn A Conlon, John Podd, Stephen R Hill, Anne M Minihane, Crystal Haskell, David Kennedy, DHA supplementation improved both memory and reaction time in healthy young adults: a randomized controlled trial, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 97, Issue 5, May 2013, Pages 1134–1143, https://doi.org/10.3945/ajcn.112.053371
- Mas, E., Croft, K., Zahra, P., Barden, A., & Mori, T. (2012). Resolvins D1, D2, and other mediators of self-limited resolution of inflammation in human blood following n-3 fatty acid supplementation. Clinical Chemistry, 58(10), 1476-1484. https://doi.org/10.1373/clinchem.2012.190199
- J. Med. Chem. 1997, 40, 20, 3182-3191Publication Date:September 26, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1021/jm950028z
- Jean R. Rapin, Ioanis Lamproglou, Katy Drieu, Francis V. Defeudis, Demonstration of the “anti-stress” activity of an extract of Ginkgo biloba (EGb 761) using a discrimination learning task, General Pharmacology: The Vascular System, Volume 25, Issue 5, 1994, Pages 1009-1016, ISSN 0306-3623, https://doi.org/10.1016/0306-3623(94)90111-2.
- Mashayekh A, Pham DL, Yousem DM, Dizon M, Barker PB, Lin DD. Effects of Ginkgo biloba on cerebral blood flow assessed by quantitative MR perfusion imaging: a pilot study. Neuroradiology. 2011 Mar;53(3):185-91. doi: 10.1007/s00234-010-0790-6. PMID: 21061003; PMCID: PMC3163160.
- Wang, R., Yan, H. & Tang, X. Progress in studies of huperzine A, a natural cholinesterase inhibitor from Chinese herbal medicine. Acta Pharmacol Sin27, 1–26 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1745-7254.2006.00255.x
- YOSHIMI MISU, YOSHIO GOSHIMA, HIROSHI UEDA, HITOSHI OKAMURA, NEUROBIOLOGY OF l-DOPAergic SYSTEMS, Progress in Neurobiology, Volume 49, Issue 5, 1996, Pages 415-454, ISSN 0301-0082, https://doi.org/10.1016/0301-0082(96)00025-1.
- Kohji Yamaguchi, Akeri Sasano, Teizi Urakami, Tomoko Tsuji & Kiyosi Kondo (1993) Stimulation of Nerve Growth Factor Production by Pyrroloquinoline Quinone and Its Derivatives in Vitro and in Vivo, Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, 57:7, 1231-1233, DOI: 10.1271/bbb.57.1231
- Roberta De Simone, DSC, Maria Antonietta Ajmone-Cat, DSc, Paola Tirassa, PhD, Luisa Minghetti, PhD, Apoptotic PC12 Cells Exposing Phosphatidylserine Promote the Production of Anti-Inflammatory and Neuroprotective Molecules by Microglial Cells, Journal of Neuropathology & Experimental Neurology, Volume 62, Issue 2, February 2003, Pages 208–216, https://doi.org/10.1093/jnen/62.2.208
- Qu Z-q, Zhou Y, Zeng Y-s, Lin Y-k, Li Y, Zhong Z-q, et al. (2012) Protective Effects of a Rhodiola Crenulata Extract and Salidroside on Hippocampal Neurogenesis against Streptozotocin-Induced Neural Injury in the Rat. PLoS ONE 7(1): e29641. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0029641
- Zhang C, G, Kim S, -J: Taurine Induces Anti-Anxiety by Activating Strychnine-Sensitive Glycine Receptor in vivo. Ann Nutr Metab 2007;51:379-386. https://doi.org/10.1159/000107687
- Gomez-Ramirez, Manuel BA; Higgins, Beth A. BS; Rycroft, Jane A. PhD; Owen, Gail N. PhD; Mahoney, Jeannette BA; Shpaner, Marina BS; Foxe, John J. PhD, The Deployment of Intersensory Selective Attention: A High-density Electrical Mapping Study of the Effects of Theanine, Clinical Neuropharmacology: January-February 2007 – Volume 30 – Issue 1 – p 25-38 doi: 10.1097/01.WNF.0000240940.13876.17
- David M Essayan, Cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase (PDE) inhibitors and immunomodulation, Biochemical Pharmacology, Volume 57, Issue 9, 1999, Pages 965-973, ISSN 0006-2952, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0006-2952(98)00331-1.
- Hendrik Lehnert, Daniel K. Reinstein, Benjamin W. Strowbridge, Richard J. Wurtman, Neurochemical and behavioral consequences of acute, uncontrollable stress: Effects of dietary tyrosine, Brain Research, Volume 303, Issue 2, 1984, Pages 215-223, ISSN 0006-8993, https://doi.org/10.1016/0006-8993(84)91207-1.
- O’Leary, Fiona; Samman, Samir. 2010. “Vitamin B12 in Health and Disease.” Nutrients 2, no. 3: 299-316.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.