Seredyn is a supplement made to provide calmness and pacification to your restless and worried mind. It claims to offer a relaxing feeling by alleviating stress and anxiety. It even declares to be a good supplement solution for your panic disorder. Life is full of worries, tensions, and anxiety. In some stage, you may want to lessen them. Seredyn may prove beneficial for this. The manufacturer makes big claims that this supplement provides effects within a period of 15 to 30 minutes. It is based on natural ingredients so it affirms to be free of any toxic effects. The recommended dose of Seredyn is one tablet daily. It can be taken occasionally when you feel its need. It should be taken on an empty stomach for good results.
BioNeurix Corp. is the manufacturer of Seredyn. It was founded in October in the year 2002. Since then it is working to give you high-quality health products based on detail and the newest study and clinical research. Seredyn is their second released product. After it, they have been producing lots of other nutritional supplements. According to BioNeurix, they are honestly consigned for the wellbeing of human and work devotedly to create the best health products. They do full research of their products prior to their release in the market.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-866-326-6796.
Seredyn is composed of Theanine, Niacinamide, Passion Flower, Magnesium Taurinate, and Valerian. These all possess beneficial effects on our body, especially on our brain. Theanine is an amino acid that stimulates the release of GABA and thus provides a calming effect on the brain. Niacinamide gives an anxiolytic effect while Passion Flower is a herb that is known to give a relaxing effect on the brain and is also helpful in treating insomnia. Valerian is again the herbal extract with a calming effect on the brain. As a whole, this supplement is the formulation of natural components that work altogether to provide a feeling of tranquility.
Seredyn has been methodically created to settle down the anxious mind by means of the latest progress in the fields of neuroscience psychology and nutrition. It claims to calm you within 15 minutes after its intake. The makers of this product state that it is a safe solution for alleviating all the gloomy feelings and sadness. They further assured that it is free of addictive and withdrawal effects. They have even provided a success rate of people who obtain great results with their chronic anxiety through its use. This product is designed to provide relief from panic attacks and also claim to help with occasional anxiety.
Seredyn has many positive reviews from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does Seredyn Cost?
Seredyn can be found at a low price.
Side Effects and Warnings
Being a mixture of natural ingredients, it is free of side effects. But some people have reported a mild form of side effects such as hypotension, stomach upset, headache, or fatigue. These are usually less severe and may disappear earlier.
This supplement should not be used by the women who are conceiving a baby or those women who are nursing their newborns. These women should discuss with their doctors before using Seredyn.
Always consult your doctor before using Seredyn or any other supplement.
Where To Buy Seredyn?
Seredyn can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From BioNeurix
We have researched other products from BioNeurix. Here is a complete list.
- Seredyn – Complete Calm. Published on https://bioneurix.com/products/seredyn
- BioNeurix Natural Anxiety Relief Supplement. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NKXSVK/
- Anna C Nobre PhD, Anling Rao PhD and Gail N Owen PhD, L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state, Unilever Food and Health Research Institute, Vlaardingen, The Netherlands Department of Experimental Psychology, Oxford University, UK, Asia Pac J Clin Nutr 2008;17 (S1):167-168, PMID: 18296328
- Fricker RA, Green EL, Jenkins SI, Griffin SM. The Influence of Nicotinamide on Health and Disease in the Central Nervous System. Int J Tryptophan Res. 2018 May 21;11:1178646918776658. doi: 10.1177/1178646918776658. PMID: 29844677; PMCID: PMC5966847.
- Miroddi M, Calapai G, Navarra M, et al. Passiflora incarnata L: ethnopharmacology, clinical application, safety and evaluation of clinical trials. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2013;150(3):791-804.
- Passionflower. Natural Medicines Web site. Accessed at http://naturalmedicines.therapeuticresearch.com/ on June 4, 2015.
- Miyasaka LS, Atallah AN, Soares B. Passiflora for anxiety disorder. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2007;(1):CD004518 [edited 2009]. At http://www.thecochranelibrary.com on June 4, 2015.
- Roh, D, Jung, JH, Yoon, KH, et al. Valerian extract alters functional brain connectivity: A randomized double‐blind placebo‐controlled trial. Phytotherapy Research. 2019; 33: 939– 948. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6286
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.