Slimfy is a 3-Stage Complete Weight Loss supplement made in the USA. It is made from high-quality ingredients following FDA strict guidelines and standards. The product works in three stages. The first stage is taken during the first month which is for some weight loss and detoxification. The second stage is taken during the second month and it is for enhanced weight loss. The final stage is taken during the third month and is for weight loss management. Slimfy was formulated after extensive research made by nutritional scientists to produce a perfect balance for weight loss.
Slimfy is manufactured by the SLIMFY® Nature and Science. This is a USA based company founded with the belief of producing progressive products that will enhance the quality of life of the consumers. This company is a leading brand in skin products and dietary supplements. They started as a skincare product company, but after years of improvement and growing, they decided to add dietary supplements. Slimfy dietary supplements came after proper consultations with many endocrinologists and nutritionists. This company has a strong belief in helping others live a better and healthier life.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-855-575-4639.
Slimfy contains the following ingredients:
Slimfy Weight Loss and Detox (Stage 1): Green Coffee Bean Extract, Organic Ginger Root, Milk Thistle Seed, Saffron Extract, Hydrangea Root, Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Croscarmellose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Slimfy Weight Loss (Stage 2): Green Coffee Bean Extract, Saffron Extract, Organic Maqui Berry, Raspberry Ketone Extract, CoQ10, Pure Trans (Resveratrol), Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Croscarmellose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Slimfy Weight Loss Maintenance (Stage 3): Organic African Mango, CoQ10, Green Tea Extract, Lychee Extract, Caralluma Fimbriata, Calcium Carbonate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Croscarmellose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate.
Slimfy contains certain ingredients that increase the body’s rate of burning fat. It also improves heart health and gives more energy to the body which makes it easy for the body to lose weight. One of the major mechanisms is by increasing the metabolism rate of the body. This thing is ensured by specially selected ingredients. Unlike some other weight loss supplements, Slimfy requires more food intake during the stages. No starvation is required for it to work. The ingredients in Slimfy have the capability of improving mood and also reduce the persistent urge and craving for low-calorie food.
Slimfy works in a three-stage weight loss progressive formula. Stage one is weight loss and detoxification. At this stage, the supplement boosts the body’s ability to detoxify unwanted toxins. These harmful toxins affect the normal functioning of the body by clogging up the body. It also initiates the weight loss process and protects the detoxified liver. This is basically what happens during the first month.
Stage two is the enhanced weight loss stage. At this stage during the second month, the body fully starts the weight loss process. The ingredients help the body to block carbohydrates and fats absorption. It makes the body easier to burn fat by promoting the breakdown of fats. By blocking the production of fatty cells, the body loses weight. This process continues for the one month period.
Stage three is the final stage during the third month. This stage is the weight loss maintenance stage. Slimfy is designed to help maintain body weight at this stage by regulating metabolism. Ingredients it inhibits the production of fats. This tablet is taken one capsule just thirty minutes before food with a glass of drinking water. It is taken twice daily.
There are many positive reviews on Amazon from people who tried to lose weight using Slimfy.
How Much Does Slimfy Cost?
Slimfy is quite expensive compared to other similar weight loss products.
Side Effects and Warnings
Consult with your nutritionist before using Slimfy or any other supplement.
Slimfy is a weight loss supplement and should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Those with heart conditions or sensitivity to caffeine should also avoid this product. If side effects like irritation of the stomach occur the product should be discontinued and contact your doctor. Some other possible side effects noticed during stage one include vomiting, cramps, dehydration, and nausea.
Where To Buy Slimfy?
Slimfy can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Slimfy Nature and Science
We have researched other products from Slimfy. Here is a complete list.
- Slimfy a New Approach To a Healthful Lifestyle. Published on https://slimfy.com/
- Slimfy Weight Loss Supplements. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K04HLGC/
- Coenzyme Q10. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-938/coenzyme-q10
- Saini R. Coenzyme Q10: The essential nutrient. J Pharm Bioallied Sci. 2011 Jul;3(3):466-7. doi: 10.4103/0975-7406.84471. PMID: 21966175; PMCID: PMC31789614.
- Zozina VI, Covantev S, Goroshko OA, Krasnykh LM, Kukes VG. Coenzyme Q10 in Cardiovascular and Metabolic Diseases: Current State of the Problem. Curr Cardiol Rev. 2018;14(3):164-174. doi: 10.2174/1573403X14666180416115428. PMID: 29663894; PMCID: PMC6131403.
- Green Tea. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-960/green-tea
- Chacko SM, Thambi PT, Kuttan R, Nishigaki I. Beneficial effects of green tea: a literature review. Chin Med. 2010 Apr 6;5:13. doi: 10.1186/1749-8546-5-13. PMID: 20370896; PMCID: PMC2855614.
- Tomokazu Ohishi, Shingo Goto, Pervin Monira, Mamoru Isemura, Yoriyuki Nakamura. Anti-inflammatory Action of Green Tea. Published in Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Allergy Agents in Medicinal Chemistry (Formerly Current Medicinal Chemistry – Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Allergy Agents), Volume 15, Issue 2, 2016, DOI: 10.2174/1871523015666160915154443.
- Suzuki T, Pervin M, Goto S, Isemura M, Nakamura Y. Beneficial Effects of Tea and the Green Tea Catechin Epigallocatechin-3-gallate on Obesity. Molecules. 2016 Sep 29;21(10):1305. doi: 10.3390/molecules21101305. PMID: 27689985; PMCID: PMC6274011.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.