Somnapure Natural Sleep Aid is a sleeping supplement made from natural ingredients. It creates a chilling restfulness that aids the consumer fall asleep easily. Not only it helps put you to sleep easily, but it also helps you to sleep longer. It controls the brain waves and rejuvenates one’s natural daily activities.
Somnapure sleeping formula is proven to be effective in providing sound and stress-free sleep. This product offers the needed healthy, reliable, and secured ingredients that concur with the body in ensuring natural and very effective classic sleep. It renews and revitalizes with every wake. Somnapure is not addictive. It is well known as a result of its success in achieving the desired result. The formula has been clinically tested; therefore it has been proven as safe and trusted.
Peak Life is the manufacturers of Somnapour. Founded in 2010 they’re dedicated to serving their customers in the most effective manner, helping them live a fulfilling life. Peak Life has an edge over its counterparts. All their products are made from the most natural ingredients relying on a very excellent level of quality. People from all works of life trust Peak Life products because of the solution it offers. Being a very affordable natural sleeping aid Somnapure has brought relief to many people, aiding their night’s sleep.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly.
Update: Somnapure brand was acquired by Force Factor, LLC.
Somnapure contains the following ingredients: Melatonin, Chamomile Flower Extract, Hops Extract, Valerian Root Extract, Passion Flower Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, and L-Theanine.
Somnapure is a formula made from healthy ingredients combined to help users get a good night’s sleep. It has been proven to be genuine and authentic with an impressive outcome from sincere people. Somnapure offers easy and peaceful sleep, supplying the energy and vitality needed for the day ahead. This product essentially eradicates from users the prolonged and usually abnormal inability to get enough sleep. It makes achieving better sleep at night possible and realistic. Somnapure is not addictive being made from only natural ingredients.
Apart from offering a better sleeping habit, this formula helps users get accustomed to an improved lifestyle that good sleep offers. It bridges the gap between not being able to get a good sleep and having the most quality sleep ever, only when the opportunity is given a trial. Somnapure original formula has an unfair advantage over other many sleep aids. The formula helps the user go into a state of sleep easily, keeps the user sleep through the night; waking up refreshed and revitalized, unlike others that only focus on one of the above mentioned three.
Somanpure is healthy for daily consumption since it is not health hazardous. This stems from the fact that it is produced from only natural ingredients. Somanpure reduces to the barest minimum the restlessness that comes with consuming other artificial prescriptions. The product affords the users other many advantages of healthy sleep. They are more effective in delivering their duties and in making better choices. With Somnapure, people have a better association with their loved ones, friends, and colleagues and also benefit from an improved recollection and learning skill.
According to over 1800 positive customer reviews on Amazon Somnapure is a great solution for people having difficulties obtaining a good night sleep.
How Much Does Somnapure Cost?
Somnapure is available at a decent price over the internet.
Side Effects and Warnings
Like with any other dietary supplement is well advised to consult with a doctor or a nutritionist before use.
Melatonin and valerian root, some of the ingredients of Somnapure formula, are known to have minor side effects. While the former is connected with headaches, depression, daytime sleepiness, dizziness, and stomach cramps the latter has effects like dry mouth, anxiety, thinking problems being more frequent. It is also said to have cases of the rash even though very rare.
Where To Buy Somnapure?
Somnapure can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Peak Life
We have researched other products from Peak Life. Here is a complete list.
- Peak Life – Somnapure. Published on https://www.peaklife.com/
- Somnapure Natural Sleep Aid. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004AH8N3A/
- Srivastava JK, Shankar E, Gupta S. Chamomile: A herbal medicine of the past with bright future. Mol Med Rep. 2010 Nov 1;3(6):895-901. doi: 10.3892/mmr.2010.377. PMID: 21132119; PMCID: PMC2995283.
- Mao JJ, Li QS, Soeller I, Rockwell K, Xie SX, Amsterdam JD. Long-Term Chamomile Therapy of Generalized Anxiety Disorder: A Study Protocol for a Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial. J Clin Trials. 2014 Nov;4(5):188. doi: 10.4172/2167-0870.1000188. Epub 2014 Oct 9. PMID: 29057164; PMCID: PMC5650245.
- Roh, D, Jung, JH, Yoon, KH, et al. Valerian extract alters functional brain connectivity: A randomized double‐blind placebo‐controlled trial. Phytotherapy Research. 2019; 33: 939– 948. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.6286
- Valerian. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-870/valerian
- Melatonin. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-940/melatonin
- Esposito S, Laino D, D’Alonzo R, et al. Pediatric sleep disturbances and treatment with melatonin. Journal of Translational Medicine. 2019;17:77.
- Passionflower. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-871/passionflower
- Miyasaka LS, Atallah AN, Soares B. Passiflora for anxiety disorder. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2007;(1):CD004518 [edited 2009]. At http://www.thecochranelibrary.com on June 4, 2015.
- Hops. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-856/hops
- Kyrou, I., Christou, A., Panagiotakos, D. et al. Effects of hops (Humulus lupulus L.) dry extract supplement on self-reported depression, anxiety and stress levels in apparently healthy young adults: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, crossover pilot study. Hormones16, 171–180 (2017). https://doi.org/10.14310/horm.2002.1738
- L-Theanine. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1053/theanine
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.