The world is becoming more health-conscious and beetroot is not a common food found at the dinner table but it should be because it has a lot of health benefits. SuperBeets is a beetroot extract and when it is taken regularly it has shown an improvement in stamina, energy and improved blood circulation. The powder is made through a low heat drying process and the founders of the product claim that it will provide the highest percentage of Nitric Oxide concentrate. This is the ingredient that is required for good blood circulation and taking the recommended dosage is the same as eating 3 beetroots or drink a 1/2 liter of beetroot juice.
SuperBeets is made by a company HumanN and it was started by Nathan S Bryan Ph.D., John L Ivy Ph.D. and started as Neogenis Labs. The owners are dedicated to making products that will improve people’s lives and give people the chance to reach their health goals. The company has just recently changed its name but the owners, products, and commitment remain the same. the company has only been operating for 5 years and even though they have changed to HumanN all the products remain the same and with new products being developed to enhance the human well-being.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-855-636-4040.
SuperBeets contains the following ingredients: Potassium, Sodium, Carbohydrates (Sugars), Protein, Magnesium, Vitamin C.
This product also contains insignificant amounts of cholesterol, trans fat, saturated fat, Vitamin A, dietary fiber, Iron, Calcium.
Other ingredients: Non-GMO Beetroot Powder, Natural Black Cherry Flavor, Magnesium Ascorbate, Malic Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract.
The products used to make super beats are carefully selected and will give a dose of high nitrates coupled with other nutrients that will help the Nitric Oxide increase in the blood levels. Because the beets are specially selected and each crop is carefully tested to make sure that they will give all the nutrient and oxide levels required to have healthier blood pressure levels.
SuperBeets does not have any other ingredients like caffeine but will help you have healthy circulation, improved energy levels naturally because there are no stimulants added. This will in turn also make sure that blood pressure levels will be healthier and this is all due to Nitric Oxide levels in the bloodstream.
Other advantages of using SuperBeets are:
- You have healthy energy and by not using stimulants there is no shaking experienced.
- The health of the heart is promoted due to all the compounds and vitamins that are present in SuperBeets
- It assists blood pressure levels because of the better blood circulation that is associated with Nitric Oxide
- It helps the digestive system and is also known to work as a diuretic which assists the liver in getting rid of toxins.
Like all the products there are disadvantages and the one criterion is the cost. It is not cheap. If you already have low blood pressure it might not be to your advantage and because humans react differently some people feel that their energy level has not been improved.
SuperBeets supplement has many positive reviews from its customers.
How Much Does SuperBeets Cost?
SuperBeets is affordable compared to other similar nutritional supplements.
Side Effects and Warnings
If you have low blood pressure consuming SuperBeets could cause you to be light-headed, dizziness, nausea, and vomiting. The other side effects that are associated with an increase in Nitric Oxide are nausea, stomach discomfort or cramps and an increase in bowel movements.
Where To Buy SuperBeets?
SuperBeets can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From HumanN
We have researched other products from HumanN. Here is a complete list.
- SuperBeets® – Highest Quality and #1 Selling Beet Powder. Published on https://shop.humann.com/products/superbeets-superfood
- humanN Superbeets Circulation Superfood. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ENMEXO4/
- Potassium. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-851/potassium
- Antunes AP, Schiefecker AJ, Beer R, Pfausler B, Sohm F, Fischer M, Dietmann A, Lackner P, Hackl WO, Ndayisaba JP, Thomé C, Schmutzhard E, Helbok R. Higher brain extracellular potassium is associated with brain metabolic distress and poor outcome after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Crit Care. 2014 Jun 11;18(3):R119. doi: 10.1186/cc13916. PMID: 24920041; PMCID: PMC4229847.
- Sodium. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1535/sodium
- Salt and Sodium, published on https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/salt-and-sodium/
- Dietary Reference Intakes for Sodium and Potassium. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US); 2019 Mar. NBK538102 ISBN-13: 978-0-309-48834-1ISBN-10: 0-309-48834-6.
- Magnesium. Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-998/magnesium
- Kirkland AE, Sarlo GL, Holton KF. The Role of Magnesium in Neurological Disorders. Nutrients. 2018 Jun 6;10(6):730. doi: 10.3390/nu10060730. PMID: 29882776; PMCID: PMC6024559.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid). Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Professional Version. Published by WebMD on https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1001/vitamin-c-ascorbic-acid
- Essential Vitamins for Digestive Health. By Chris Iliades, MD in 2015. Published on https://www.everydayhealth.com/digestive-health/essential-vitamins-for-digestive-health.aspx
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.