Syntha Six (by BSN) is an extended-release protein supplement that is made to enhance the protein stores of your body. When you ingest it, it takes some time to digest so that it makes possible the availability of amino acids in the body. As we know protein is composed of an accumulation of amino acid and plays a vital role in our life and protein deficiency can prove hazardous to us. This supplement was developed to keep your protein level intact. Syntha claims to keep the amount of protein in the body constant by allowing our body to increase the synthesis of protein. In this way, it may help in making good muscle bulk and also compensate for protein deficiencies like enhancing repair of damaged muscle tissue.
Syntha 6 is manufactured by the well-renowned company BSN which stands for Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition. This company was founded in the year 2001. It has acquired a stable place in the sports nutrition marketplace. It claims to produce health supplements and products. The major work by this company is for those who want to remain fit such as athletes and bodybuilders. Since BSN claims to produce multipurpose products other people can also get benefit from them.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-877-673-3727.
Syntha Six Ingredients
Syntha Six is composed of a large number of important ingredients all of which are free of adverse effects such as egg albumen, sunflower powder, whey protein isolate, glutamine peptides, dipotassium phosphate, sodium caseinate, calcium caseinate, whey protein concentrate, tocopherols, mono and diglycerides, MCT powder, sunflower oil, milk protein isolate, soy lecithin, corn syrup solids, micellar casein, tricalcium phosphate, and natural and artificial flavors. It is also rich with all kinds of amino acids. All of these are natural and healthy products.
This ultra-premium protein claims to possess many benefits. It declares to provide constant protein levels and thus help in making a good muscle mass, which is one of the most vital components in bodybuilding as well as for athletes. It possesses a low level of lactose and carbohydrates so it can be used by those who avoid sugar. So according to the manufacturer, it increases muscle mass without making you fat by adding fats to your body. It is good in taste and takes some time to digest. In this way, a constant supply of protein to the body is asserted to be maintained by it. According to BSN, the addition of MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides), this formula helps in burning extra body fats and curb appetite.
Syntha6 was reviewed by hundreds of Amazon customers.
How Much Does Syntha 6 Cost?
You will find Syntha Six at a reasonable price in the market as well as online.
Side Effects and Warnings
Syntha Six is found to be safe and only possesses a minor degree of adverse effects such as dry mouth, cramping of muscles and stomach. But these occur only rarely and are for a shorter time period.
The use of Syntha 6 is not indicated for mothers who are breastfeeding their babies or are conceiving a baby. Its use is also contraindicated who is allergic to proteins or related products.
It is necessary to set up a meeting with your doctor before using Syntha Six. He will better guide you regarding the need for this supplement.
Where To Buy Syntha-6?
Syntha-6 can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to try some trusted retailer websites like Amazon which can bring you a high discount.
More Supplements From BSN
We have researched other products from BSN. Here is a complete list.
- SYNTHA-6 Ultra-Premium protein matrix. Published on https://www.bsn-supplements.com/en-gb/products/syntha-6/
- BSN SYNTHA-6 Whey Protein Powder. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002DYJ1EC/
- P Stehle, N Mertes, CH Puchstein, J Zander, S Albers, P Lawin, Fürst P., Effect of parenteral glutamine peptide supplements on muscle glutamine loss and nitrogen balance after major surgery. Volume 333, ISSUE 8632, P231-233, February 04, 1989, Published:February 04, 1989 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(89)91254-3
- Butteiger DN, Cope M, Liu P, Mukherjea R, Volpi E, Rasmussen BB, Krul ES. A soy, whey and caseinate blend extends postprandial skeletal muscle protein synthesis in rats. Clin Nutr. 2013 Aug;32(4):585-91. doi: 10.1016/j.clnu.2012.10.001. Epub 2012 Oct 13. PMID: 23127543; PMCID: PMC4164044.
- Alan Hayes, Paul Cribb, Effect of whey protein isolate on strength, body composition and muscle hypertrophy during resistance training, Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care. 11(1):40–44, JANUARY 2008, DOI: 10.1097/MCO.0b013e3282f2a57d, PMID: 18090657, Issn Print: 1363-1950, Publication Date: January 2008
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.