A-F Betafood is one of the healthiest options when you talk about enhancing metabolism and also when looking for a weight-loss option. A-F Betafood is a Beet and carrot extract that is supplemented with vitamins and minerals extracted from other plants and animal tissues. It is a nutritional option for the consumption of various meals without incurring into the calorie ingest while taking in all of the nutritional benefits.
Manufacturer | Ingredients | Benefits | Reviews | Product Cost | Side Effects | Where To Buy? | More Supplements
A-F Betafood is produced by Standard Process Inc, a company founded in 1929 and based in Alameda, CA, USA. Standard Process Inc has always been focused on nutritional science, producing undisclosed formulas packed with micronutrients, vitamins, and minerals extracted from whole foods such as plants, animal tissues, and other botanicals. All Standrad Process Inc products are produced in a certified organic farm in Wisconsin, USA.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-558-8740.
A-F Betafood Ingredients
A-F Betafood contains the following ingredients: vitamin A, Iodine, vitamin B6, vitamin E (sunflower), Beet (root)†, sweet potato†, carrot (root)†, oat flour†, rice (bran)†, dried beet (leaf) juice†, calcium lactate, bovine liver†, magnesium citrate, bovine prostate†, bovine orchic extract†, bovine kidney†, bovine liver fat extract†, nutritional yeast†, alfalfa flour†, flaxseed oil extract†, and sunflower lecithin†.
Other ingredients: ascorbic acid, honey, Arabic gum, calcium stearate, starch, vitamin A palmitate, sucrose, prolamine iodine (zein), and pyridoxine hydrochloride.
A-F Betafood is a nutritional supplement and natural solution to fat/cholesterol digestion and bowel functioning that was introduced in 1951, therefore it can be considered as one of the oldest known weight loss products. A-F Betafood comes in 3 presentations: 90, 180 and 360 tablets and aims primarily at four health improvements: First, A-F Betafood promotes liver function. This means a higher transport and breakdown of fats. Second, promotes metabolic function. The liver is one of the most important organs in metabolism. The improved liver function entails a general improvement in all metabolic processes in the body. Third, A-F Betafood is packed with vitamins and minerals which are essential to overall health and metabolism function. Fourth, the extracts from which A-F Betafood is produced are rich in components that promote cell division and repair. All of these benefits can translate into a heightened metabolism that not only helps to the reduction of body weight and fat but also implies a general better health and physical condition.
There are many opinions shared by the customers who have tried this supplement, most of them being positive.
How Much Does A-F Betafood Cost?
A-F Betafood nutritional supplements can be found at a high price over the internet.
Side Effects and Warnings
A-F Betafood and all Standard Process Inc products are produced from whole food extracts such as plants and animals. Therefore no known side effects are reported in the literature or web for its consumption.
Where To Buy A-F Betafood?
A-F Betafood can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Standard Process
We have researched other products from Standard Process. Here is a complete list.
- Standard Process – A-F Betafood®. Published on https://www.standardprocess.com/Products/Standard-Process/A-F-Betafood
- Standard Process – A-F Betafood – 360 Tablets. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AJ5JA6/
- Jung EY, Lee JW, Hong YH, Chang UJ, Suh HJ. Low Dose Yeast Hydrolysate in Treatment of Obesity and Weight Loss. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2017 Mar;22(1):45-49. doi: 10.3746/pnf.2017.22.1.45. Epub 2017 Mar 31. PMID: 28401087; PMCID: PMC5383141.
- Eun Young Jung, Mi Kyoung Cho, Yang-Hee Hong, Jae Hwan Kim, Yooheon Park, Un Jae Chang, Hyung Joo Suh, Yeast hydrolysate can reduce body weight and abdominal fat accumulation in obese adults, Nutrition, Volume 30, Issue 1, 2014, Pages 25-32, ISSN 0899-9007, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nut.2013.02.009.
- Schutten JC, Joris PJ, Mensink RP, Danel RM, Goorman F, Heiner-Fokkema MR, Weersma RK, Keyzer CA, de Borst MH, Bakker SJL. Effects of magnesium citrate, magnesium oxide and magnesium sulfate supplementation on arterial stiffness in healthy overweight individuals: a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2019 May 28;20(1):295. doi: 10.1186/s13063-019-3414-4. PMID: 31138315; PMCID: PMC6540466.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.
Leave a Reply