AlphaBrain is one of the brain health supplements that claim to provide various amazing effects to the brain. The main aim of the formulation of this supplement is to assist you in improving your concentration, making your mental response alert and also to enable clarity of speech. It is specially designed to help those people who feel hesitant about speaking in front of a public. It states to settle their worries and stress and makes them feel confident and comfortable in their gesticulations. According to its maker, AlphaBrain also helps shy and tired people.
The manufacturer of AlphaBrain is the Onnit Labs. This company claims to be the world-leading company in producing healthy and nutritive supplements. They claim to be real people who work according to their set goals, and these goals are mainly the service of human well-being. According to them, people do not have time to go for the intake of each and every vitamin, so they have created products that richly contain all important nutrients within one pill. They offer DNA repair supplements, brain health natural supplements and a wide range of other products for a healthy and strong body. Onnit Labs is known for having excellent records. The recommended dose is 1 capsule per day at breakfast time.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-855-666-4899.
AlphaBrain comprises natural ingredients, all have different beneficial influences on the body. These include Vitamin B6, GPC Choline, Oat Straws, Huperzia Serrata, GABA, Vinpocetine, Mucuna Pruriens, AC-11, Pterostilbene, and Bacopa. GPC Choline is known to help the brain in the learning process as well as in increasing the levels of acetylcholine. Vinpocetine is the blood flow enhancer. Likewise, each of these ingredients possesses countless valuable effects.
It is stated to be a balanced nootropic, which provides a number of useful effects. It claims to help those individuals who are less confident and feel hesitant about speaking in front of a public. It declines feelings of stress and anxiety. It works to enhance the acetylcholine levels in the brain and different neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin etc and thus provides calming and relaxing effects to the mind. The presence of vinpocetine enhances the flow of blood and subsequently delivery of oxygen and other useful nutrients to the brain. AlphaBrain claims to make your sleep peaceful, your mind sharp and speech clearer.
There are many positive reviews present regarding the effectiveness of this supplement. Many people find it very useful so this product seems fair in its claims.
AlphaBrain was reviewed by hundreds of Amazon customers.
How Much Does AlphaBrain Cost?
You will find AlphaBrain at an affordable price plus its company offers a 100% money-back guarantee. You can also get a great deal on Amazon from various sellers.
Side Effects and Warnings
All of its ingredients are well absorbed and well-tolerated by the body. Furthermore, these are all water-soluble, so this product is free of adverse effects. Still, if they occur they will be of minor importance and will vanish shortly.
Women who are pregnant should not use it, as there is no safety data available for their use during pregnancy. Similarly, its use is contraindicated for breastfeeding mothers. They must consult their doctors before going for such supplementations.
Avoid using supplements of any kind before discussing it with your doctors.
Where To Buy AlphaBrain?
AlphaBrain can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you significant discounts.
More Supplements From Onnit Labs
We did research on other products from Onnit Labs. Here is a complete list.
- ONNIT Alpha Brain – Premium Nootropic Brain Booster Supplement. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WP7Q5BF/
- Parker AG, Byars A, Purpura M, Jäger R. The effects of alpha-glycerylphosphorylcholine, caffeine or placebo on markers of mood, cognitive function, power, speed, and agility. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Sep 21;12(Suppl 1):P41. https://dx.doi.org/10.1186%2F1550-2783-12-S1-P41. PMCID: PMC4595381.
- Tayebati, S. & Amenta, F. (2013). Choline-containing phospholipids: relevance to brain functional pathways. Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine, 51(3), pp. 513-521. Retrieved 8 Mar. 2020, from https://doi.org/10.1515/cclm-2012-0559
- Melanie-Jayne R. Howes, Rui Fang, Peter J. Houghton, Chapter Two – Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Alzheimer’s Disease, Editor(s): Bai-Yun Zeng, Kaicun Zhao, International Review of Neurobiology, Academic Press, Volume 135, 2017, Pages 29-56, ISSN 0074-7742, ISBN 9780128117798, https://doi.org/10.1016/bs.irn.2017.02.003.
- A. Shamsizadeh, A. Roohbakhsh, F. Ayoobi, A. Moghaddamahmadi, Chapter 25 – The Role of Natural Products in the Prevention and Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis, Editor(s): Ronald Ross Watson, William D.S. Killgore, Nutrition and Lifestyle in Neurological Autoimmune Diseases, Academic Press, 2017, Pages 249-260, ISBN 9780128052983, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-805298-3.00025-6.
- Oat Straw Fact Sheet, Published on https://www.doctoroz.com/article/oat-straw-fact-sheet
- Wong RH, Howe PR, Bryan J, Coates AM, Buckley JD, Berry NM. Chronic effects of a wild green oat extract supplementation on cognitive performance in older adults: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover trial. Nutrients. 2012 May;4(5):331-42. doi: 10.3390/nu4050331. Epub 2012 May 3. PMID: 22690320; PMCID: PMC3367260.
- Lampariello LR, Cortelazzo A, Guerranti R, Sticozzi C, Valacchi G. The Magic Velvet Bean of Mucuna pruriens. J Tradit Complement Med. 2012 Oct;2(4):331-9. doi: 10.1016/s2225-4110(16)30119-5. PMID: 24716148; PMCID: PMC3942911.
- Shibu M. Poulose, Nopporn Thangthaeng, Marshall G. Miller, Barbara Shukitt-Hale, Effects of pterostilbene and resveratrol on brain and behavior, Neurochemistry International, Volume 89, 2015, Pages 227-233, ISSN 0197-0186, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuint.2015.07.017.
- Aguiar S, Borowski T. Neuropharmacological review of the nootropic herb Bacopa monnieri. Rejuvenation Res. 2013 Aug;16(4):313-26. doi: 10.1089/rej.2013.1431. PMID: 23772955; PMCID: PMC3746283.
- Spiering MJ. The discovery of GABA in the brain. J Biol Chem. 2018 Dec 7;293(49):19159-19160. doi: 10.1074/jbc.CL118.006591. PMID: 30530855; PMCID: PMC6295731.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.