Excelerol is a brain supplement designed to help support memory, focus, alertness, and concentration. This nootropic is made of herbal extracts and other nutraceuticals ingredients. Excelerol is well known for improving focus, mainly because it’s highly recommended by doctors as a brain focus supplement that works. It comes in the form of capsules. Excelerol works by increasing dopamine and also providing more blood flow to the brain which improves brain efficiency. Clinical studies show that Excelerol can improve both short and long-term memory.
Excelerol is manufactured by a USA based company named Accelerated Intelligence Inc. This company is a well-known leading brand of brain health supplements in the US. After many years in business, Accelerated Intelligence has suddenly grown to become a leader in the brain enhancement industry in the USA. Accelerated Intelligence ensures that all its products are scientifically formulated in FDA approved pharmaceutical grade laboratories under the highest quality standards in the industry. Several clinical trials were conducted and the results showed high positive yield. Accelerated Intelligence utilizes well-calculated scientific formulations in making the products.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-765-3628.
Excelerol contains the following ingredients: Vitamin B 12, Kola Nut Extract, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, Tulsi (Holy Basil) Extract, Gingko Biloba Extract, Rhodiola Extract, Black Tea Extract, White Tea Extract, Green Tea Extract, Guarana Extract, Peppermint Oil, DMAE, Phosphatidylserine, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Acetyl L-Carnitine, Huperzine Extract, L-Tyrosine, Citicoline, Vinpocetine, and Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine.
Excelerol is a brain health supplement that enhances memory, focus, and concentration. It is made from natural ingredients specially formulated according to approved FDA standards. A delicate process is involved in making Excelerol because it enhances the ultimate decision-maker: the brain. Excelerol is a cutting-edge brain health dietary supplement that improves the ability of the brain to focus more. It also promotes mental alertness and concentration and boosts brain memory. It is a quick solution for people looking to improve brain focus and concentration over a short period of time. This supplement is perfect for students, professionals, executives looking to boost their cognitive functions. The manufacturer is so confident in the effectiveness of this product that it even offers a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee on the product. All the ingredients inside Excelerol are considered safe and they are clinically tested. Excelerol brain supplement works in a very distinct way. Firstly, it supports communication between neurotransmitters throughout our brain and body. It also supports the delivery of more oxygen to the brain and improves blood circulation to the brain which enhances the performance of the brain. Additionally, it helps reducing stress by supporting the central nervous system to improve serotonin and dopamine production. Excelerol is so powerful that it reduces the rate of deterioration of brain cells thereby keeping the brain younger.
Excelerol has hundreds of positive reviews on Amazon from real customers.
How Much Does Excelerol Cost?
Excelerol is available at a decent price over the internet.
Side Effects and Warnings
It is important to consult a physician before taking this brain enhancer especially if you are pregnant, nursing or breastfeeding. Also if you are planning to get pregnant or have any pre-existing health complications kindly consult a doctor first.
Some common side effects may include vomiting, diarrhea, muscle cramps, restlessness, heartburn, blurred vision, and frequent urination.
Where To Buy Excelerol?
Excelerol can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Accelerated Intelligence
We have researched other products from Accelerated Intelligence. Here is a complete list.
- Excelerol – America’s #1 brain supplement. Published on https://www.excelerol.com/
- Excelerol Brain Health Supplement. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CMHNK18/
- Kennedy DO. B Vitamins and the Brain: Mechanisms, Dose and Efficacy–A Review. Nutrients. 2016 Jan 27;8(2):68. doi: 10.3390/nu8020068. PMID: 26828517; PMCID: PMC4772032.
- Chaudhari KS, Tiwari NR, Tiwari RR, Sharma RS. Neurocognitive Effect of Nootropic Drug Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) in Alzheimer’s Disease. Ann Neurosci. 2017 May;24(2):111-122. doi: 10.1159/000475900. Epub 2017 May 12. PMID: 28588366; PMCID: PMC5448442.
- Starin D. Kola nut: so much more than just a nut. J R Soc Med. 2013 Dec;106(12):510-2. doi: 10.1177/0141076813507708. Epub 2013 Oct 24. PMID: 24158941; PMCID: PMC3842857.
- Ma GP, Zheng Q, Xu MB, Zhou XL, Lu L, Li ZX, Zheng GQ. Rhodiola rosea L. Improves Learning and Memory Function: Preclinical Evidence and Possible Mechanisms. Front Pharmacol. 2018 Dec 4;9:1415. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2018.01415. PMID: 30564123; PMCID: PMC6288277.
- C.F. Veloso ; A.K. Machado ; F.C. Cadoná ; V.F. Azzolin ; I.B.M. Cruz ; A.F. Silveira (2017): Neuroprotective Effects of Guarana (Paullinia cupana Mart.) against Vincristine in Vitro Exposure. The Journal of Prevention of Alzheimer’s Disease (JPAD). http://dx.doi.org/10.14283/jpad.2017.45
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.