Juvenon is designed to be an anti-aging formula. According to its manufacturer, this product works in a way that delays cellular aging. They state that after using it, you will experience more energy in your body, a sharper memory, an enhanced flow of blood to organs and more restful sleep. Even this product claims to make your skin radiant and younger-looking. Owing to its so many needed and beneficial claims, this product looks promising. The official website of this supplement affirms that Juvenon use can end your aging process. But we all know it is impossible as we can only delay aging but cannot prevent it.
Juvenon is a health supplement of the company named Juvenon. They claim to offer such products that fight aging and help to maintain the body functionality. Juvenon is their first product, which is based on the presence of micronutrients. According to their official website, the company consists of award-winning top-class scientists that all service to produce first-class and safe supplements.
Juvenon is one of their products that they claim to be a cellular health supplement and they have developed it after various testings and research.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-800-588-3666.
Juvenon is a mixture of various elements; most are synthetic while some are natural plant extracts. Its major ingredient is acetyl-L-carnitine, which being the amino acid that increases the level of neurotransmitters in the brain. The two other major ingredients of this supplement are Lipoic Acid and biotin. Lipoic acid acts as an antioxidant while biotin is beneficial for the health of hair, skin, and nails. Its other ingredients are the following; microcrystalline cellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, dicalcium phosphate, lecithin soy, stearic acid, dextrose monohydrate, silicon dioxide, glycerin, magnesium stearate, peppermint oil, hypromellose, dextrin, croscarmellose sodium, sodium carboxymethylcellulose and titanium dioxide.
Juvenon is made to help people fight against aging. It claims to provide energy to the body and slow down the aging process. Its important ingredients boost the levels of neurotransmitters in the brain, which owing to aging have been decreased. It claims to be principally effective in shielding tissue from toxic agents of oxidative stress, which enhance with normal every day stress-producing actions and work out, in addition to the aging process. By restoring normal brain nerves functions, it states to affect memory as well as cognitive functions. As stated by its maker, Juvenon may help in making your sleep more peaceful and your skin more shiny and glowing.
Juvenon has many positive reviews from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does Juvenon Cost?
Juvenon can be found at a reasonable price.
Side Effects and Warnings
Though it is formed by the ingredients that are also naturally present in the body these may cause little side effects. The most prominent one includes stomach upset. According to its official site, if you take it at night, you may feel difficulty in falling asleep. Allergic reactions such as hives may also be possible.
The use of Juvenon is contraindicated in pregnant women and lactating mothers. Diabetic patients and those with altered glucose metabolism never use it unless they have consulted their doctors.
Always consult your doctor before using Juvenon or any other supplement.
Where To Buy Juvenon?
Juvenon can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From Juvenon
We could not find any other supplements from Juvenon.
- Juvenon Cellular Health. Published on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvZit4JGeHc
- Juvenon Anti-Aging Capsules. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009XIF7C6/
- Ferreira GC, McKenna MC. L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain. Neurochem Res. 2017 Jun;42(6):1661-1675. doi: 10.1007/s11064-017-2288-7. Epub 2017 May 16. PMID: 28508995; PMCID: PMC5621476.
- Olav B. Smeland, Tore W. Meisingset, Karin Borges, Ursula Sonnewald, Chronic acetyl-l-carnitine alters brain energy metabolism and increases noradrenaline and serotonin content in healthy mice, Neurochemistry International, Volume 61, Issue 1, 2012, Pages 100-107, ISSN 0197-0186, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuint.2012.04.008.
- Molz P, Schröder N. Potential Therapeutic Effects of Lipoic Acid on Memory Deficits Related to Aging and Neurodegeneration. Front Pharmacol. 2017 Dec 12;8:849. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2017.00849. PMID: 29311912; PMCID: PMC5732919.
- Lester Packer, Hans J. Tritschler, Klaus Wessel, Neuroprotection by the Metabolic Antioxidant α-Lipoic Acid, Free Radical Biology and Medicine, Volume 22, Issues 1–2, 1997, Pages 359-378, ISSN 0891-5849, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0891-5849(96)00269-9.
- Masahiro YUASA, Yuki AOYAMA, Ryoko SHIMADA, Hiromi SAWAMURA, Shuhei EBARA, Munetaka NEGORO, Toru FUKUI, Toshiaki WATANABE, Effects of Biotin Deficiency on Biotinylated Proteins and Biotin-Related Genes in the Rat Brain, Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology, 2016, Volume 62, Issue 2, Pages 81-87, Released June 03, 2016, Online ISSN 1881-7742, Print ISSN 0301-4800, https://doi.org/10.3177/jnsv.62.81.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.