Kavinace OS is a health supplement that offers you the chance to recover your sweetest dreams. It goes straight to the root of the causes that produce a lack of sleep. Also, it penetrates the deepest cells that collaborate to achieve the perfect sleep. Hence, it balances the entire cycle from the beginning to the end.
Its ingredients are scientifically proven to regulate and accelerate the sleep onset. Thus, you can start sleeping immediately after taking the dosage. Due to its natural formulation, this supplement is trusted by doctors and other health professionals. They know for sure that they can improve the quantity and quality of the sleep of their patients.
Manufacturer | Ingredients | Benefits | Reviews | Product Cost | Side Effects | Where To Buy? | More Supplements
The NeuroScience company is in charge to produce Kavinace OS. They offer a variety of health supplements formulated with a multi-system and holistic approach. Their proprietary blends seek to maintain the natural collaboration between the endocrine, nervous, and immune systems.
The company is based in Wisconsin, in the USA. Due to its location, they can guarantee the high-quality of their supplements by manufacturing them in facilities that follow the Food and Drug Administration´s (FDA) certified good manufacturing practices (cGMP) guidelines.
All the benefits that their products offer made them an authority in the field. Also, they only add premium natural ingredients that enhance innovative and scientifically proven formulas. More importantly, the company shares and informs about the production of their products and the operations of the company. On the official website, you can find relevant information related to the staff members and all their products.
For advice and additional information about this supplement or helpful tips, you can contact the manufacturing company directly at the following phone number: 1-888-342-7272.
The main ingredients in Kavinace OS are Melatonin, Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chealate), Selenium (as selenomethionine), Magnesium (as magnesium bisglycinate chealate), L-theanine, Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol), and Astaxanthin.
Other ingredients are Vegetable capsule, Organic rice concentrate, and Microcrystalline cellulose.
Kavinace OS is a health supplement specifically formulated to regulate the sleep cycle. Due to its unique approach, it covers not only the cycle but the overall feeling of wellbeing during the day. These are its main benefits that help you take back the pleasure of sleeping:
- The high-quality and scientifically proven ingredients can penetrate the deepest levels of the cells. Due to that, it acts quickly and efficiently.
- It targets sleep onset. As a result, you fall asleep easier and faster and can take advantage of all your sleeping hours.
- Better sleep quality during the night.
- It allows continuous sleeping hours after ingesting it. This is to say that you can obtain a full repairing night without disturbance.
- A better overall feeling during the day without drowsy feelings as you get real sleeping hours to repair all your mind and body.
- It helps to reduce stress and anxiety before getting sleep
- Professional grade supplement that makes it trustable by the most demanding health professionals.
- It only requires to ingest 2 capsules a day to obtain the results and improve your sleep.
- Elaborated with natural ingredients that don´t leave negative secondary effects.
- It is presented in a bottle of 60 capsules that guarantee dosages for an entire month.
Kavinace has many positive reviews from customers who have tried it.
How Much Does Kavinace Cost?
Kavinace is available at a somewhat high price but it is possible that you may get it on discount.
Side Effects and Warnings
Some people might be sensitive to some of the ingredients.
Possible melatonin supplement side effects reported in children have usually been mild and have included: Drowsiness, Increased bedwetting or urination in the evening, Headache, Dizziness, Agitation.
It is necessary to consult your doctor before taking it if you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition
Where To Buy Kavinace?
Kavinace can be ordered online from different places but our recommendation is to either buy it directly from the manufacturer or purchase it from trusted online retailers which may offer you discounts.
More Supplements From NeuroScience
We have researched other products from NeuroScience. Here is a complete list.
- Kavinace OS – Neuroscience. Published on https://www.neuroscienceinc.com/products/kavinace-os
- NeuroScience Kavinace OS. Published on https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07YQC4GD1/
- Auld F, Maschauer EL, Morrison I, et al. Evidence for the efficacy of melatonin in the treatment of primary adult sleep disorders. Sleep Medicine Reviews. 2017;34:10-22.
- Esposito S, Laino D, D’Alonzo R, et al. Pediatric sleep disturbances and treatment with melatonin. Journal of Translational Medicine. 2019;17:77.
- Costello RB, Lentino CV, Boyd CC, et al. The effectiveness of melatonin for promoting healthy sleep: a rapid evidence assessment of the literature. Nutrition Journal. 2014;13:106.
- Hansen MV, Halladin NL, Rosenberg J, et al. Melatonin for pre- and postoperative anxiety in adults. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews. 2015;(4):CD009861. Accessed at www.cochranelibrary.com on October 10, 2019.
- Cherasse Y, Urade Y. Dietary Zinc Acts as a Sleep Modulator. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Nov 5;18(11):2334. doi: 10.3390/ijms18112334. PMID: 29113075; PMCID: PMC5713303.
- Cao Y, Zhen S, Taylor AW, Appleton S, Atlantis E, Shi Z. Magnesium Intake and Sleep Disorder Symptoms: Findings from the Jiangsu Nutrition Study of Chinese Adults at Five-Year Follow-Up. Nutrients. 2018 Sep 21;10(10):1354. doi: 10.3390/nu10101354. PMID: 30248967; PMCID: PMC6212970.
- Abbasi B, Kimiagar M, Sadeghniiat K, Shirazi MM, Hedayati M, Rashidkhani B. The effect of magnesium supplementation on primary insomnia in elderly: A double-blind placebo-controlled clinical trial. J Res Med Sci. 2012 Dec;17(12):1161-9. PMID: 23853635; PMCID: PMC3703169.
- Wightman, E., Haskell-Ramsay, C., Reay, J., Williamson, G., Dew, T., Zhang, W., & Kennedy, D. (2015). The effects of chronic trans-resveratrol supplementation on aspects of cognitive function, mood, sleep, health and cerebral blood flow in healthy, young humans. British Journal of Nutrition, 114(9), 1427-1437. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S0007114515003037 Published online by Cambridge University Press: 07 September 2015.
- Saito, H., Cherasse, Y., Suzuki, R., Mitarai, M., Ueda, F., Urade, Y., Mol. Nutr. Food Res. 2017, 61. Zinc‐rich oysters as well as zinc‐yeast‐ and astaxanthin‐enriched food improved sleep efficiency and sleep onset in a randomized controlled trial of healthy individuals. First published: 25 December 2016 https://doi.org/10.1002/mnfr.201600882.
Amna Sheikh is a medical doctor with a Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelors in Economics and Statistics. She is also a medical writer working as a freelancer for 10+ years and she is specialized in medical, health, and pharmaceutical writing, regulatory writing & clinical research. All her work is supported by a strong academic and professional experience.
Leave a Reply